Wolf Moon || part 1

"I know what you are." Said Bella to Edward.

"Say it. Out loud. Say it."

"Vampire."

I turned the TV off. I didn't want to see that unrealistic, but most romantic movie again. It's late and I'm tired. I closed my art book and stood up from the couch. I turned all of the lights off and I walked up the stairs in my pyjama and my old and worn bunny slippers. With my art book in my hand and my phone in my other hand. Okay, I know, maybe I am just a little child for wearing bunny slippers, but you need to understand that those bunny slippers are the cutest and the most comforting slippers that you can have in the whole universe. Okay, maybe that's a bit too exaggerated. I'm just a lonely, single -not that it maters- girl living in a house with a twin brother and a mom. Maybe I just need those bunny slippers, or something else that I can bind on.

I stopped walking when I was at Scott's room. He threw his lacrosse stick on his bed and noticed me, still standing outside his room.

"Hi Em, you can come in." he said with a smile. I nodded.

"I know, I was just looking." I said and I walked to his bed. I sat down on his bed and my eyes followed his movements.

"Be careful with that workout, soon you got all the girls from school running after you." I said with a slight smile.

Scott had this 'thing' hanging in his room. On de doorpost of his bathroom. He pulls himself up and down and up and- I don't even know why boys do this kind of stuff. It takes so much energy. I'm way too lazy for that.

Scott's my twin brother by the way. Oh, and I'm Emily. Emily McCall. I live in Beacon Hills, and I'm a sixteen year old girl. I can tell you all about my life. But it's not that interesting. The only thing that I can tell you is that I like to draw. I don't think that 'like' is the good word. I'm kind of obsessed with drawing.

"Well, maybe that's what I hope. I'm not the one who is still walking on bunny slippers." I sighed, of course he had to bring that up. I tossed a lacrosse ball towards him, but I missed.

"Nice shot!" he said.

"I just want to warn you, because I don't think those girls like a bodybuilder, and I don't like to have a bodybuilder as a big brother. You know, you don't have to take the 'big brother thing' so seriously." I said while I walked over to him and poked him with my finger in his cheek. He laughed and walked over to his bathroom to brush his teeth. I putted my art book on his desk and sat down on his chair. I heard the water running, which was followed by a loud creak. "Scott, are you okay?" I asked when I got out of the chair. "That wasn't me." He whispered. We turned around and Scott pulled a sweater on. He grabbed a baseball bat and walked down the stairs, with me right behind him. He opened the door and we slowly walked outside. Scott had the bat raised and ready to hit any living object that gets in our way. When a living object shows itself upside down on our roof, I started to scream. So did Scott and the living object. Scott stopped screaming and started yelling words.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" yelled Scott at the still dangling person. When I understood what Scott said, I stopped screaming.

Stiles is our best friend and we all feel very comfortable with each other. I can't imagine my life without these boys. They're my everything.

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles said.

"God, Stiles! I thought you were a predator!" I yelled at him.

"A pre- I-wha-, I know it's late, but you guys gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. There bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even the Stats Police." Stiles said with dangling arms. I sighed.