Magic Bullet || part 1

"You're the one who bit me." Scott yelled at Derek when they stopped fighting.

"No, I'm not."

"What?"

"I'm not the one that bit you."

"Emily was right, there's another."

"It's called an Alpha. It's the most dangerous of our kind. You and I, we're Betas. This thing is more powerful, more animal than either of us. My sister came here looking for him. Now I'm trying to find him. But I don't think I can do it without you."

"Why me?"

"Because he's the one that bit you. You're part of his pack. It's you, Scott. You're the one he wants."

When Scott got home I asked him everything about what he did. And he gave me all my answers.

"Where were you?"

"Derek's house."

"What the hell were you doing there?"

"Looking for answers, but got up in a fight."

"Scott, a fight? Are you hurt?"

"No, I healed."

"But did you got any answers from Derek?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"You were right. There's another and it's called an Alpha." I smiled happy, but then realized what he said.

"An Alpha." I asked him again. Scott nodded. "But that's the most dangerous kind of ... werewolves." I wanted to say 'you', but I didn't how he would react. Scott nodded again.

"I'm going to bed." Scott said and he walked to his room.

"Goodnight." I said with a slight smile.

"Goodnight Em." He said and he disappeared into his room.

***

I heard some soft thuds when I came out of the bathroom and Scott got out of his room.

"Scott, what are you doing?" I asked sleepy. He turned his head towards me.

"Nothing." He whispered.

"Nothing?" I asked and I crossed my arms. Scott smiled soft and nodded. "It's late and you are wearing your clothes. I don't know where you're going, but I want to come." I said and smiled. I turned towards my door and opened it.

"No you're not coming." Scott said and walked to me. I turned around.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"You're tired, and you need to sleep." I yawned at that moment. "See." He said and he hugged me and turned me around. He pushed me into my room and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Be careful." I said and he nodded.

"Always am, love you." He said and he walked away.

"Love you too." I whispered while I closed my door. I knew he'd heard me, so I went to sleep again.

I don't know why I always fall for the things that Scott says to me. I think I was really sleepy at that moment. I fell asleep really fast, but when I woke up I started thinking about it again. I opened Scott's room and saw him sleeping.

"Scott." I said and I went to sit beside his bed, on the ground. He didn't move, so I shook his shoulder. "Scott!" I yelled and he woke up and looked at me shocked. "I don't know why I couldn't come with you, but next time, you can't stop me." I said with a smile.