Lunatic || part 1

I stepped into a small pool of water. Stiles dragged me and Scott to the woods. He said he had a good plan. I don't even know what plan, or what it has to do with me. I actually didn't had the courage to get out of the house, but Stiles begged me to come. I couldn't resist that.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Stiles answered.

" 'Cause we really shouldn't be out here." I said when I went to walk beside him. "Our mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." I said sighing and looked behind me at Scott.

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay?" Stiles said. "There's no comparison, trust me."

"Can you at least just tell us what we're doing out here?" Scott asked.

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped." Scott interrupted. "We're taking a break." He explained us when I turned my head at him. 

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..." Stiles turned around. "You get your best friend drunk." he said when he held a bottle of alcohol in his hand with a slight smile.

I think it was half an hour later, the bottle was half empty and Stiles putted it on the ground. He went to lay down and looked at the sky. I listened to my favourite music through my earphones.

"Dude, you know, she's just one... One girl. You know, there are so many...There are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles said, drunk. I looked at the fire we made and corrected him.

"Fish in the sea." I said, turning my head to him.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls." Stiles said looking at me and he exhales loudly. I looked back at the fire and tried to warm my hands. "I love girls. I love them. I love... Especially ones with brown hair, blue eyes, 5'3..."

"Like Emily?"

"Yeah, exactly." I turned around and looked at Scott.

"Mh? What about me?" I asked when I stopped my music. He shook his head.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Hey, how did you know I was talking about... About... What was I talking about?" Stiles asked him. I chuckled and looked at Stiles. "Hey, you're not happy." He said while he looked at me. "Take a drink." He said while he grabbed the bottle and handed it to me.

"No thank you." I said and pushed his hand away. I don't like alcohol. Maybe you'll think I'm a little girl, for not drinking. But I did, once. It didn't end up well. Stiles looked surprised and mumbled 'oh.' He then looked at Scott and handed him the bottle.

"I don't want any more." He said and looked to the fire in front of him. Stiles sighed and putted the bottle back.

"You're not drunk?" he asked Scott.

"I'm not anything." He said.

"Hey, maybe it's like... Maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf." Stiles said looking at us. I nodded slowly.

"You know Stiles, you're still pretty smart when you're drunk." I said smiling.

"Am I drunk?" Stiles asked.

"You're wasted." Scott replied.

"Yeah!" Stiles yelled happy when he putted his fist in the air and I laughed.

"Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know." Stiles said chuckling. "But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse." Stiles said. I frowned, so did Scott and we both looked confused at Stiles. He began to chuckle. "That didn't make any sense." He said laughing.