Wolf's Bane || part 2

I sat at a table with Scott, and Stiles walked with his tray in his hands to our table. He went to sit beside Scott and looked at us for a second.
"Did you get her to give you the necklace?" Stiles asked Scott. I swallowed my food and shook my head.

"Don't ask." I said and opened my water bottle.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"She told me not to talk to her. At all." Scott explained.

"So, she's not giving you-" Stiles began, with food in his mouth.

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott yelled.

"Okay." Stiles mumbled. "Well, did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked him, looking at me and I frowned. What does he mean?

"Just that I know nothing about girls. And that they're totally psychotic."

"Hey!" I yelled looking up from my tray. "Just so you know, girls are not totally psychotic! Some girls are... but that's mostly because of the boys. And the first thing you said is absolutely true. You know nothing about girls." I said and grinned at him.

"Okay, I came up with a plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles said.

"What's plan B?" I asked him.

"Just steal the stupid thing."

"No." I said and looked at my food again. "You know nothing about girls too." I told him.

"What?" Stiles said, frowning.

"Girls hate it when something with meaning got stolen from them." I told him.

"Everyone hates that!"

"I... just... Ugh." I said and sighed.

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott asked.

"My dad got him on 24-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is the only thing we got. Steal it. Thank you." Stiles said.

"Guys, he's watching us." Scott said suddenly. I looked up.

"Who's watching us?" I asked and Scott nodded in the distance. I looked behind me and saw Jackson staring at us.

"Act normal." I told the guys, when I looked back at them.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked when we saw Scott acting weird.

"Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him." Scott whispered and Stiles looked at Jackson.

"Look at me." I quickly said and his eyes looked me right in mine.

"Just talk. Act normal." I told the boys. "Pretend that nothing's happening."

"Say something. Talk to me!" Scott whisper yelled. Stiles tossed his hands in the air.

"I can't think of anything. My mind's a complete blank." He rambled.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott whisper shouted.

"Not under this kind of pressure." Stiles answered, looking at me and then back at Scott. I looked behind me and turned back to the boys.

"FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore." I said pointing at Allison and Lydia. Scott looked confused around in the cafeteria but couldn't find him.

"Where the hell is he?" he whispered.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I said. Stiles and I looked at each other for a moment when Scott started to frown and he looked angry.