Second Change at First Line || part 1

"Did he apologize to Allison?" I asked at Stiles when he came walking over the field towards me.

"yeah." He answered.

"So is she giving him a second change or..." I asked.

"Yeah." Stiles answered again.

"Yeah! All right, so everything's good!" I said happy.

"No." Stiles said and he looked at me.

"No?" I asked disappointed.

"Remember the hunters?  Her dad is one of them." He explained.

"Her dad?" I asked.

"Shot Scott..." Stiles said.

"Allison's father?" I asked

"...with a crossbow."

"Allison's father?" I whispered.

"Yes, her father!" Stiles yelled.

"Oh my god. Oh, my god..." I said. I didn't believe what was happening now. "He didn't recognize Scott, right?" I asked Stiles. He shrugged.

"No, no, no, He doesn't think so." Stiles said and I nodded. And looked at the field for a moment and turned back at Stiles.

"Does she know about him?" I asked.

"I don't know." Stiles told me.

"That's good, right? When she doesn't know. I mean like... she doesn't know." I said trying to see good in this situation. Stiles looked at me confused.

"That doesn't make any sense, Emily." I sighed.

"I know." I mumbled. We heard a whistle blowing and Stiles ran off.

"Let's go! One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick, today. Attaboy." Coach Finstock yelled over the field. I turned around and went to sit on the bleachers. Another whistle and Jackson walked to the middle of the field. The first guys ran towards Jackson and he smashed them down.

"That's how you do it, Jackson. That's how you do it. Greenberg take a lap. Let's go." Coach yelled again. That poor kid, coach hates Greenberg. "Faster, Greenberg!" He yelled again. I seriously don't understand how those boys survive this life. There is so much hate and running and sport and running. "Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for?" Coach yelled at Scott. He was the first in the line, to run as a maniac at the goal and to be smashed down by Jackson. "Let's go." Coach yelled again. I don't even understand why Coach yells so much. He blows his whistle again and Scott runs at Jackson, but Jackson smashes him to the ground. "Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall." Coach repeated laughing, while he walked over to Scott. Scott stands up and Coach is standing beside him. "My grandmother can move faster than that and she is dead!" Coach yelled chuckling. "You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" He asked Scott.

"Yes, Coach." Scott answered.

"I can't hear you." Coach yelled.

"Yes, coach!" Scott yelled again.

"Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach said. I heard another whistle blowing and Scott runs towards Jackson and smashed him to the ground. Jackson rolled down on his side, holding his arm tight. My eyes went back to Scott, who fell on his knees, with his hands on his helmet. I jumped off of the bleachers, while Stiles is running towards Scott.

"Scott?" I asked when I stood behind him. I heard Coach say a lot of 'Whoa's and I looked behind me. Every team player stood around Jackson. I turned back to Scott and Stiles.