Prologue

The cool air breeze slowly swept over Yoshiharu Sagara as he woke up with a start and as he looked around the small field around him, he looked to his left and saw the city of Nagoya. And then, as he realized where he was, he looked around him and realized-

"I'm back in the present..." he said in a miserable tone.

The others... Nobuna.... Katsuie... Dosan.... all of them... are gone! He thought in misery as he put his face into his hands and he sighed as he hoped this wasn't a dream.

"Hey, monkey, where are we?"

He looked up from his misery as he smiled at the armored figure of Oda Nobuna, the female counter-part of Oda Nobunaga that the present, modern world knew of. Her hair flowed in the breeze as she wore full armor and had her katana on her belt.

"Welcome... to my world..." said Yoshiharu as he looked behind her to see the others of Oda Nobuna's retainers.

Katsuie Shibata, wielding her large halberd, was Oda Nobuna's general and one of her many retainers. Her armored breastplate made her bosom even more noticeable and she always hated it when someone took notice to it and stared at it. Besides the general, Nagahide Niwa was one of Nobuna's many tacticians, with a known habit of assigning "points" on everything from tactics to bad jokes even.

Behind those two was Mitsuhide Akechi with her kimono and katana on her hip as she was another of Oda Nobuna's tacticians. She was a little bit ill tempered at times and never could read the rooms mood even if its obvious. Besides her was a much taller woman, Hisahide Matsunaga, the Civil War Witch as she was known to the people in Nobuna's time. She was currently smoking her pipe but thankfully the wind blew the foul smell away.

Off to the nearby side, Goemon Hachisukar wore her ninja outfit as she was still crouched and she was both the Oda's ninja's and Yoshiharus bodyguard. Next to her, with her tiger hood over her head, Inuchiyo Maeda wielded her spear as she was the best spear wielder in the Oda clan. And then next to her, looking around fearfully almost, was Hanbe Takenaka, Nobuna's last and more peaceful of tacticians who also, like Hisahide, had a thing for magic and spells. She was also Yoshiharus own tactician.

And finally, sitting nearby, enjoying the view, was the Viper of Mino himself, Dosan Saito. He wore his kimono and had on his belt his blade and as he looked at Yoshiharu, he asked Yoshiharu, "Is this truly where you came from? It is a magnificent sight."

"Yeah, it is... I wonder if everything of mine is still here..." said Yoshiharu as he began to walk off the hillside towards the modern city before them.

"So this is where you live? Quite a step up from where you lived before, eh?" said Nobuna as she watched Yoshiharu open the door for them all.

It had been rather peaceful as they had entered the city. No one really seemed to mind or care about the almost a dozen armed and armored figures walking behind Yoshiharu and for that small blessing Yoshiharu was thankful for.

As they all entered the apartment, everyone began to slowly look over everything Yoshiharu had as they had never seen so many wondrous things and as Yoshiharu sighed, he then noticed something on his television as Hanbe turned it on.

"... and today the sign-ups for the Sengoku Festival happening outside of Nagoya are filling up, with over three thousand people from all over the world coming together as all sorts of roles are being developed...." said the reporter as the images of the preparations included some castles, many villages, and even people dressing up in traditional clothes from that time.

"What is a Sengoku festival, monkey?" asked Nobuan as she looked at Yoshiharu.

"Oh, its a day where people dress up and act out life of the Sengoku period in this time period. But I don't I've ever seen one as big as this one!" said Yashiharu as he looked at the TV.