Typical (Sam)

SamxPixie!Reader

"Sam?" you shouted out as you carried two coffee's into the lounge room.

Your hair pushed back, revealing your pointed ears. As you walked into the lounge room, your feet walking on the earth covered ground. You and Sam lived in a forest, away from demons but closer to home for you. Being a pixie was nice but staying at a height of four inches all the time was hard, so most of the time you were the average height of a human.

Although Sam still towered over you. Entering the lounge room you were confused about why your boyfriend hadn't answered you until you saw another person in the room. Sam in a deep conversation with them, his eyes watering as he talked with the man.

"No, Dean she's not like that!" Sam grumbled, his voice wavering.

"Sam?" you whispered.

"Who are you?" the man growled.

As you looked at his features you were able to recognise him easily. Not just because of the one photo Sam had of him and this man but because of what you heard around the pixie kingdom to know that the man, was Sam's brother, Dean.

"I'm Y/N, Sam's girlfriend," you answered smoothly as you placed the two coffee's in front of Sam.

"You're the pixie aren't you? Sam pixie's are evil son's of bitches and you know they are!" Dean shouted, as he glared up at you.

As your heart started racing in anger you grabbed one of the coffee's, tired of hunters like Dean insulting you everytime they realised what you were. It wasn't your fault you were a pixie, but either way, you loved Sam. Wasn't that what was meant to matter? Apparently not to the hunters. Standing up, the contents of your drink were thrown at Dean.

"Not all pixie's are evil or bad, typical hunter's thinking that anything not human is evil and bad. Well guess what? Screw you!" you shouted, your eyes watering.

Without a thought Dean lunged, as his body was about to hit yours you fell into Sam's arms. His body towering you and Dean as he pushed you behind him.

"Leave her alone Dean! You provoked that out of her and you know you did!" Sam shouted.

Peeking around Sam you could see Dean growing angry.

"She's a pixie damnit Sam. Gank her already! She's evil!" Dean growled.

"Pixies are mischief creatures, that doesn't always mean their evil. Look at Gabriel for example!" Sam defended.

Dean's face turned red as the gun he left your house. Biting down on your lip you looked up at Sam as he pulled you into a hug.

"Why would you do that? He's your brother," you whispered.

"Because you're my girlfriend, pixie or not, and I love you, which mean's I'll defend you, no matter what," Sam answered, smiling softly as he pressed his lips to yours.