0.19

~ I feel somewhat decent looking today so here's a selfie ~

Dem's: HEYY. Hope you enjoyed the show! Are you and Abbie still here???

Eliana: yeah..... Still can't make it out the door and Abbie wanted merch. 😝

Demi: is it that bad???

Eliana: *picture* yep. 😁

Demi: come back to the GA area!!! I wanna see you.... And Abbie of course.

Eliana: but Abbie wants a shirt.

Demi: i will give her one just come back. I miss you.

Eliana: okay coming back now.

"Abbie. I think I dropped something in the arena we need to go back" Eliana said to her younger sister.

"Are you sure?? I need my shirt" she said.

"I can't get you a shirt without my wallet now let's go." Eliana said gabbing hold of Abbie's hand and pulling her back into the arena and doe to the GA area.

(A/N: if you don't know what GA means General Admissions. Okay continue on!)

"Eli, Eli, look it's Demi" Abbie said excitedly and slapped the older girls arm.

"Oh, hey Dem's." Eliana said and looked up at her.

"How was the show?" Demi asked.

"AMAZING" Abbie said and threw her hands up in the air.

"I'm glad" Demi said with a chuckle then looked over at Eliana.

"And you babe" she said causing a blush to appear on Eliana's face.

"It was great." She said with a smile.

"Yay!" Demi's said and laughed.

Eliana's phone buzzed in her back pocket so she pulled it out seeing it was her mom asking when they would be home.

"Abs we gotta go." Eliana said with slight disappointment laced thought her voice.

"But I don't wanna!" She whined.

"Abbie I told you to stop whining. Don't think I won't tell mom about your attitude today." Eliana said which immediately made Abbie stop whining and her face turn to one of seriousness.

"And don't think I won't tell mom your secret!" Abbie spat back with a glare.

"You wouldn't." Eliana glared back at her sibling.

"Try me" the ten year old responded.

"Hello, guys." Demi said breaking the girls concentration.

"Yes" they both said in unison causing Demi to let out her famous laugh.

"Abbie, you need to listen your sister. And you Eli I will talk to later. Here's a shirt for you Abbie. And for you babe" Demi said giving Eliana a kiss and put one of her favorite hoddies in Eliana's arm.

"Hey Dem's, w-what are we??" Eliana asked nervously.

"Whatever you want us to be beautiful"

"Then Dem's will you be my girlfriend?" Eliana asked while looking Demi straight in the eyes.

"Yes" she said and leaned in and kissed Eliana's lips.

"I love you" Eli said as they pulled away.

"I love you too baby. Now go before you get in trouble. Text me when you get home" Demi said kissing Eliana's lips one more time before they all parted was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter dedicated to obsessivelovatolover for making me smile! You are so sweet and I love your comments.