0.39

Eliana woke up to her phone ringing. It was her mother, honestly she couldn't be bothered to talk to her right now especially with leaving her daughter here with Holly.

(M= mom)
E: "hello" Eli said groggily.

M: "well good morning to you too" Eliana's mother said, Eliana could almost see the eye roll through the phone with that statement.

E: "what do you expect me to say? You woke me up and you just up and left your daughter here with my friend that you never met. Do you not see the wrong in that statement?" Eliana said frustrated.

M: "your with Demi how do you know this?" She asked clearly confused.

E: "I came home early" Eliana said rolling her eyes.

M: "why did you and Demi break up?" Her mom asked with a small hint of happiness to her voice.

E: "No! So don't get too excited! Now what do you need?"

M: "I was actually calling to see how Demi was. Holly told me she wasn't doing to well the other day when she called" she said with concern.

E: "yeah she wasn't okay. I'm not sure how she is at the moment I've not talked to her since yesterday evening before bed" Eliana said truthfully.

M: "alright, well is your sister up?" She asked.

E: "I don't think so. And if she is please don't tell her about Demi not being well." Eliana said sternly to her mother.

"Demi's not doing okay?" Eliana heard a small voice from her doorway.

E: "shit mom, I have to go I love you." Eliana said then hung up.

"Abbie come here" Eliana said and lifted the covers for Abbie to join her.

"What's wrong with Dem's?" Abbie asked in a small voice.

"She's just had a bad day is all baby girl. That's why I had gone and you stayed with Holly" I told her hoping she wouldn't press the issue but of course she did being the curious child she was.

"She didn't hurt herself did she?" Abbie asked causing me to faultier when answering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter. What should Eliana do? Should she tell Abbie or keep it a secret? Let me know. Xx anyways y'all just basically read my worst nightmare written into a story.... Not pleasant😢😭 poor Demi and Eliana. Also Holly is being a bitch.(NOT ELIANAS FRIEND SHES NOT A BITCH OKAY!!!)

Chapter dedicated to foreverlastingdemi because I messed with her emotions. Again.... I'm so not sorry. 😂