0.46

Eliana has been living with Holly for almost a month now. Demi's tour had about a month or so left which both girls are excited about so they can see each other again and hold one another.

"Eliana" Holly said walking into Eliana's open bedroom door.

"Yeah" Eliana said quietly.

"You need to come out of your bedroom. You need to respond to Demi. You can't do this." She said.

"I know" Eliana said sadly and looked down at her twiddling fingers.

"Holly, I can't do this. Any of it. It's too much" Eli said as a few tears started to fall down her face.

"Shh, Eli yes you can." Holly said siting down on the bed next to Eliana and wrapped her arms around Eliana.

"I can't. I don't want to anymore. It all hurts too much. Nothing is working out like planned. This isn't even worth it anymore. I want to die" Eli sobbed.

"Eliana, don't think like that. What would Demi do if she heard you talking like that" Holly said sternly.

"She would be upset with me. Leave me. I don't know." Eli said as she pulled her hair in frustration.

"Baby. I wouldn't. I'm not leaving." A voice said from the doorway causing both girls head to snap toe wards the door.

"D-Dem's" Eli choked out as more tears fell.

"I've got this Holly. Thanks" Demi said smiling weakly at Holly as she laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Baby. What's going on?" Demi cooed. Eliana was sat in Demi's lap cuddled up into Demi's chest like a child would do to there mother.

"I-I don't know. I can't do anything right at the moment." Eli said with a sniffle.

"Like what baby girl" Demi said calmly running her fingers through Eliana's hair.

"I don't know. I just can't everything's a mess." I sobbed.

"Baby. It will all be okay I am right here." Demi sighed.

"Aren't you supposed to be on tour?" Eliana asked.

"My label decided to stop the tour so I have some time off since Nick and I are starting the world tour about the middle of next year." (Dates and shit aren't accurate I'm not a math wiz deal with it)

"So I get to see you more?" Eliana sniffles and looks up at Demi.

"Yes. I still have interviews and stuff but I will be home a good bit so we will see each other more often" Demi smiled while still running her hands through Elian's hair.

Eliana let out a yawn causing Demi to chuckle and smile at how adorable she was.

"You tired baby?" Demi asked. Eliana nodded and nuzzles her head into Demi's chest letting herself relax for the first time in a couple of days.

"Go to sleep." Demi said kissing Eli's lips and laid back on the bed with Eli resign into her side and her head on her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I've gotten some good ideas for you guys but it's tough having to choose one. The going theme seemed to be that someone should relapse and since I already put Demi through that I'm thanking this time I may have Eliana relapse. Does that sound good? Also I may or may not go into details if she does relapse as its not always easy to write stuff like this for y'all as its not only triggering for some of you but it can be for me at times too. Love y'all hope you enjoy.