0.36

D: BABY GUESS WHAT YOU DO TODAY!!!

E: I GET TO MEET HOLLY 😭🙌 IVE WAITED FOR OVER A YEAR.

Eliana's phone buzzed saying she had 2 DM's from Holly.

H_Jauregui: Hey just got into San Diego.

H_Jauregui: stopped at Starbucks. On my way to yours now. Then mall???

Eliana03: Yep! I will be waiting.

E: I have to go baby Holly should be here soon.

D: okay beautiful! Have fun!

~~~~

"HOLLY" Eliana screamed as Holly knocked on the front door.

"ELIANA" she screamed back.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you" Eliana said excitedly.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you too" she said back.

"Here's your Starbucks. You ready to go to the mall?" Holly asked.

"Yep. Let me grab my phone and I will meet you out by my car."

~~~~

"So how have things been? Like we've not talked a whole lot recently. One of the last things I saw posted from you was a FaceTime call with Demi" Holly said wiggling her eyebrows knowing I have a massive crush on Demi.

"Oh yeah, been pretty busy and we had met when I took Abbie to the concert and she gave me her number and it sorta just went from there" Eliana said like it was no big deal.

"Omg are y'all together? HOLY SHIT PLEASE SAY YES! Y'all would be so cute"

"I'm not sure if I'm really aloud to tell anyone. But yeah Demi and I are dating. I was actually on the phone with her before you got here." Eliana said gushing.

"OMG YES! OH MY ASHFJSHS" Holly said freaking out a little.... Okay maybe a little more than a little bit.

"Geez girl calm down" Eliana said laughing.

"Okay, haha sorry" Holly said trying to compose herself.

"It's all good" Eliana said with a chuckle as she pulled into the parking lot of the law.

~~~~

Eliana and Holly were laughing and catching up while walking around the mall when El's phone rang.

E:"Hello?" She said confused because she didn't bother looking at the caller ID.

D:"El" Demi said on the other end rather quietly.

E:"Hey baby what's up?" Eli asked.

D:"I-I relapsed. What's wrong with me. Why why do I do this to myself" Demi said letting tears fall freely down her face.

E:"Oh baby. What you need to do is find Max or holly. And stay with them. I'm going to finish up with Holly, and I will be on the first flight to NY tonight. Okay beautiful. And give Holly and Max my number so we can keep in touch. I love you so fucking much"

D:"O-okay. I'm with max now. Please hurry I need you" Demi said as the tears started again.

E: "I will baby. I have to go though I need to get a ticket."

D:"Okay." Demi said then hung up.

"What's wrong?" Holly asked.