0.40

"I don't know baby." Eliana said looking down sadly.

"She will be okay Eli I know she will why aren't you with her?" Abbie asked curiously yet concerned.

"B-because some things happened and I-I left" I said stammering.

"Did you and Demi break up?"

"No, no never. Don't ever think that would happen" Eliana said.

"Okay good. Then you should go back to her." Abbie told Eliana. Abbie still not really knowing why she came home in the first place.

"I can't leave you home alone babe. And besides like I said stuff happened and I came home" Eliana told Abbie yet again.

"Well I don't care, Demi needs you more then I do." Abbie said with a huff.

"What's going on?" Holly said walking in.

"Eli won't go be with Demi!" Abbie stated.

"And I already told Abbie that there is no one to stay with her and that I had my reason for leaving in the first place." Eliana said rolling her eyes.

"What about grandma?" Abbie said.

"No! She is not aloud in this house! Especially why I am still here" Eliana stated firmly.

"Eli, she makes some good points. She's just as worried as you are about Demi. She knows you're needed there more. So please. I can stay till your guys' grandmother gets here." Holly suggested.

"Holl's I can't have you doing that. You have your family and I'm sure your little brother misses you." Eli stated.

"I know, it will be okay I promise. Your going back to Demi I don't give a fuck about why you left right now because I am making you go back she needs you! An Abbie and I will be fine till your Grandmother gets here. And Abbie will be fine here I promise. But for now how about we order pizza. You shower, you come with me" she ordered, Abbie went off to take her shower she was supposed to take earlier and Eli followed Holly.

"What?" Eliana told her as she plopped down on the couch.

"What happened, why did you leave?" She asked in a soft tone.

"Holly was being a bitch. She always gave me a disgusted look. I over heard her and Max talking and Holly made it pretty clear she didn't want me there or anywhere around Demi for that matter." Eli felt a sense of relief when she confessed what went on. Eli wasn't sure that leaving Abbie here and going back to Demi was what she needed to do. It didn't feel right to her, that something would go wrong.

~~~

"Eli, get up you have to go!" Eli felt someone shaking me.

"Why?" Eli moaned back.

"You will be late. You need to go like now!" Holly said dragging Eli out the bed and pushed her into the bathroom and threw her a change of clothes.

20 minutes later Eli emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go.

~~~~

"Bye I love you guys. See you soon" Eli called as she entered the airport.

Eli messaged Demi and checked up on her and let her know she was getting ready to board her plane to come see her and that they would talk later. Demi replied with an okay and that Max would be there to pick her up when she landed.

Eli soon boarded and quickly sent a text to Demi and Holly before shutting her phone off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please give me feedback.

I'm going to start something new were I will take book suggestions to read, it can be y'all's books(I prefer that so I can help y'all out) and I will put my favorite at the end of the chapter for y'all. Xx

This week it is Stone Cold by ihateudontleaveme I really love it. It's absolutely adorable y'all need to go check it out. It's a Demi Lovato fanfic it is also girlxgirl. 😝☺️