0.28

Eliana was sitting in the living room with Demi and the rest of her family when se felt her phone buzz. It was a text from Demi.

D: baby you okay?

Eliana looked up and locked her phone. It went off again.

D: El what's going on? What's wrong

Demi looked at her girlfriend with worry as she read over the text and again locked her phone without responding.

"Excuse us" Demi said and walked over to Eliana and took her hand pulling her up and lead her up the stairs and to her room. Demi shut the door behind them while Eliana stood there with a blank expression on her face.

"El, baby. What's wrong?" Demi asked but got nothing out of Eliana.

"Eliana please! Did I do something" and still nothing.

Eliana not responding at all was starting to really worry Demi. She didn't like this let alone Eliana has done nothing but state at the wall of her room since they both got in there.

She was fine yesterday and the today she's like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the urge to write some more! I'm honestly not sure why considering I wrote a 4 almost 5 page paper for English is like 1 1/2 -2 hours. But enjoy they next few days will be hectic as it's the end of the semester.

Anyways what do you think is wrong with Eliana?

If you've read all of this put Rose in the comment.