0.43*Edited*

"OMG Holly what are you doing here" Eli squealed as she saw Holly at the front door.

"I came to help you pack." Holly said with a laugh.

"Oh my good you are a lifesaver" Eliana said pulling her into her house and shutting the door.

"Let me guess you haven't packed a thing have you" Holly said with a laugh.

"Nope not a thing" Eliana replied laughing.

"God you are such a dork. Let's go. We leave tomorrow and you have an entire room to pack" Holly said nudging me.

"I'm sorry my girlfriend is sexy and I missed her so we facetimed instead." Eli told her sheepishly.

"I don't even want to know" Holly said covering her ears.

"Hey! We didn't do anything but talk! I swear. I'm not into that kinky shit. God your my best friend you should know that by now" Eliana said slapping Holly's arm.

"Geez. That hurt" Holly said rubbing her arm.

"Good now help! I'm despreat" Eli whined flopping down on her bed.

"Get off your ass and do something and it might actually get done" Holly said attempting to pull Eliana off of her bed.

"Ugh fine" Eli huffed and started packing, Holly doing the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter.... Sorry I have a lot going on atm and I'm not doing well with any of it so yeah.