0.50

"Do not bring my issues into this Eliana! You have no right!" Demi screamed.

"And you have no right to tell me to stop! Your a fu king hypocrite Demi" Eliana shouted back.

"I'm done Demi. I can't take this." Eliana stated and packed Demi's bags for her. Once Eliana peaked Demi's bags she took the bags and put them b the front door.

"Eliana please no." Demi cried.

"No Demi I'm done. We've been arguing off and on for a while now. I can't do this anymore" Eliana sighed "we both need to get our shit together. And once that happens then we will talk for now we are friends nothing more nothing less." Eliana stated before she walked back into her bedroom and waited for Demi to leave.

~~~~

It's been a month, Demi was slowly getting better while Eliana was slowly falling deeper and deeper into a state of depression and anxiety. Demi's been off touring so her and Eliana haven't talked.

"Eli." Holly said knocking on the door.

"Yeah" Eliana said.

"Lunch is ready come eat!" Holly stated. Eli sighed and got up walking into the kitchen sitting at the table and ate the Mac and Cheese that holly prepared.

After lunch Eliana received a text fro Demi.

Demi: hey El. How have you been??? Sorry I've been so busy.

El: I'm good dems you???

Eliana lied so easily to Demi it was sort of scary. She never thought she would lie as easily as she did just then.

Demi: that's good els. I'm glad. And I'm demoing pretty well. I meet this person and I think I may like them.

Demi confessed, her feelings about this mysterious person to Eliana because she felt she could trust her. But for Eliana it was heart breaking.

Els: That's great Dems. I am so happy for you.

Demi: thanks el. So what's up?

Els: nothing really just finished lunch may hang with Holly and watch a movie but I'm not sure. Wbu?

Demi: nothing really just chilling in my bunk. Today is an off day for travel.

Els: that's cool dems anyway I have to go.

Eliana burst into tears, this was the first time in a while they had talked and it was killing her she missed Demi like crazy while Demi has decided to move on. Elianas heart shattered at the words she read I've and over again of Demi saying she likes someone.

"I guess this is it" Eliana signed leaning back against the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not as long as I was hoping but next is the epilogue. I hope y'all have enjoyed this story. Xx unedited and it's 5:28 am damn I should sleep.