Apology

I'm so sorry I've not updated yet. I'm trying I really am okay. ❤️ I have quite a few stories I'm working on(list at the end). Also school ends June 10th and I'm trying to finish up my senior year strong. My uncle has been staying with us off and on because he's getting a divorce and needs to find a job.

I also had a doctors appointment yesterday, and I'm getting out on som Anxiety meds. And I had a panic attack so when I got home I basically slept the rest of the day. But hopefully this and the other issues I have I'm not going into get resolved.

Anyways I'm happy to say I'm 5 months and 6 days clean today. :) I almost broke that but didn't :)

List of my stories:

Darling, You'll Be Okay// Vic Fuentes/ Kellin Quinn

My Sweetest Sin(Sequel to DM's)// Kellin Quinn

Kik Me// Kellin Quinn

Mr Wonderful // Zach Porter

Warrior// Demi Lovato

Invisible// Ashton Irwin

And I also have stories I'm working on that aren't up yet. So I'm working on a lot. Anyways check out my other stories, give them love and I will try to update soon. Thanks for 33k!!!! I'm in love with the song above. Also check out Pierce The Veil they have a new album out called Misadventures my favorite off of that is Floral & Fading(Don't listen to it if you can't listen to explicit music) the song above is safe :)