0.13*Edited*

Demi: Eliana.... It's been 2 days are you okay???

Eliana: hi, Elli can't come to the phone.

Demi: why? Who is this?

Eliana: i don't know she's not talked to me for 3 days! And I'm Abbie.

Demi: oh okay. And hi sweetie it's nice to meet you. Eliana talks about you a lot.

Eliana: really?

Demi: Yep. She really loves you.

Eliana: doesn't seem like it.

Demi: whys that?

Eliana: she said she hates me and to leave her alone then pushed me. And we are supposed to see Demi Lovato saturday. She said she doesn't want to go with me anymore.

Demi: she loves you sweetie I promise. Maybe she's just having a bad day.

It hurt Demi to hear that Eliana is going to her show Saturday but she still gets to meet Abbie and maybe she can get a note or something to Eliana through whoever comes with Abbie.

Demi: who's bringing you to see Demi sweetie?

Eliana: my mommy

Demi: that's cool that you still get to go.

Eliana: yeah bye Ellis out the bathroom.

"What are you doing in my room brat?" Eliana said snatching her phone out of Abbie's hand causing tears to trickle down Abbie's face slowly.

"Can y-you p-please come S-see D-Demi with me pwease" Abbie said scared that Eliana might yell at her.

"I said no" Eliana said harshly.

"What's that?" Abbie said pointing at Eliana's wrist.

"Nothing don't tell mom and I will go see Demi with you" Eliana said trying to reason with her younger sister.

"Yay" Abbie said then ran out of Eliana's room and yelled to their mom that Eliana said she would go to the concert with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the picture attached is an edit I made. I liked it so I decided to share it with yall.