0.22

(I'm going to put E for Eliana and D for Demi it's getting annoying to write out their names so much with how much I write/update)

E: Morning beautiful! Hope you have a great day I love you!❤️

D: Thanks princess. I love you too. ❤️

D: babe can we FaceTime? I have a free moment and I miss your face.

E: yes. I have to make Abbie's breakfast first. But I will call right after. Xx

Eliana quickly made her little sister her breakfast and sent her off to school.

E: Calling now! 😘

Eliana clicked the FaceTime button next to Demi's contact and waited for Demi to accept. Soon Demi's makeupless(is that a word?) face popped up on the screen causing Eli to smile widely.

"What" Demi asked.

"Nothing you're just beautiful is all" Eliana responded.

"So when you coming back? I miss you" Eli said with a pout.

"Soon princess. Few more months then I'm all yours.... Well I will have to go see my family though" Demi said.

"Aww you go see them first. When do you have a little break?"

"Not for about 3 weeks"

"Aww but that works out well because my parents should be back before then. Would you mind if I came and visited you?" Eliana asks nervously.

"No of course not baby!" Demi said with a chuckle and smiled widely at the blushing girl on the other end of the phone.

"I believe I will be in Texas that week so we will probably hang with my family for a day or two"

"Oh. Then no Dem's I will come the next break." Eliana said quickly and hid her disappointment.

"But that's not for another 2 months. I couldn't take that. You're coming!" Demi said.

"No! You spend time with your family. I don't want to take you away from them baby. We can FaceTime and call okay" Eliana said still unsure of how good of an idea that was.

"No! Baby please don't do this. Your coming and besides Maddie and my mom are dying to meet you." Demi said giving Eliana the puppy dog face.

"Fine but only for you. And god don't do that again. I can't kiss you through the phone" Eliana whined the last part about the kissing.

"Soon princess. Well I have to go I love you."

"I love you too. Dems don't forget to post your #NoMakeupMonday selfie." Eliana reminded Demi knowin how she gets busy and forgets to.

"Take it with me. Like I will screenshot us and post it" Demi said.

"Ugh. Okay"

They both smiled and Demi took the screenshot so she could post it after they hung up.

"Alright baby I love you" demi said.

"I love you too beautiful" Eliana replied and they both made kissy faces at the camera and hung up.

Eliana's phone buzzed and a tweet notification popped down saying Demi mentioned her.

@ddlovato: "here's my #NMM selfie with my favorite girl @Eliana03"

E: how did you find out my twitter???

D: I have my ways. 😝

E: meanie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all are enjoying this so far! Please leave feedback and ideas for the story!

ALSO IF I MAKE A BEA MILLER STORY WILL ANYONE READ IT?!