0.42

~time skip 2 months~

Eliana's POV(I feel it would be nice to see from her POV)

"Hey baby" I said to Demi with a smile as her face popped up on my computer screen.

"Hey beautiful" Demi said smiling back at me.

We are currently FaceTiming while I attempt to pack up my room. I'm about halfway done. I really only have my closet, posters and a few small things left to PAC into boxes to be shipped off to LA.

"How's tour? When will you be home? I miss my princess" I said and pouted while looking at the phone screen.

"Soon beautiful. How's the packing coming along?" She asked with a chuckle.

"It's hell, why does your ass have to be on tour? You should be here helping me." I sassily stated.

"Babe we all know that the only thing I'd be doing is you if I wasn't on tour" Demi retorted.

"True, and you've not done that yet. So you would be trying to do me" I said was a laugh.

"True" Demi said letting out a laugh. Oh god her laugh makes me smile.

"Eli" I heard Abby call out.

"Yeah Abs" I called back.

"Someone's here to see you" she said.

"Well babe I better go. Someone's here I love you baby girl" I told her.

"I love you to princess." She said back.

"Bye baby" I told her and ended the call as she was saying bye and waving cutely at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's at the door??? 😱

Love y'all sorry for my absence and the whole taking my stories down and putting them back up. I don't want to go into anything as to why. Just bare with me okay. I love y'all and Stay Strong.