0.31

"Hey babe you ready Demi said walking into her bedroom where Eliana was sprawled out on the bed with her phone held up FaceTiming someone.

"Hey beautiful, come say hey to Abbie!" Eliana said with a smile.

"Hey Abbie" Demi said as she laid her head on Eli's chest.

"HEY DEMI" Abbie said excitedly.

"Abbie who are you talking to?" Eliana and Abbies mom asked walking into Abbie's room.

"Eli and Demi" Abbie said happily.

"Hey Eliana" their mother said.

"Hey mom" Eliana responded.

"She left after she said hello. Sorry Eli" Abbie said. Hearing that kinda made Elianas mood decrease drastically but she didn't let it show.

"That's okay Abbie, I'm sure she's busy. Anyways me and Dem's have to go we are going out with Maddie. Love you baby girl. And behave an don't cause mom and dad too much problems" Eli said with a chuckle.

"You got it sir" Abbie said and saluted Eliana causing a laugh to erupt between the three girls.

~~~~

"Maddie let's go. Also I call shotgun" Eliana said and raced down the steps.

She stood there waiting on Demi and Maddie to come down. Eliana was standing at the bottom of the steps scrolling threw twitter when she felt someone jump on her back.

"HEY" Maddie screamed.

"HEY" Eliana screamed back.

"Crap! Hey babe can you grab my wallet off the bedside table?" Eliana called up to Demi.

"Already got it!" Demi said back and emerged for her room.

"You may want a pair" Demi said handing Eliana a pair of sunglasses.

"Thanks" Eliana said and pecked Demi's lips.

"Let's go before I die from grossness that is you two" Maddie said.

~~~

"Turn it up I love this song" Maddie said from the back seat to some random pop song that started playing on the radio.

The whole ride to the mall was filled with handholding and Maddie and Demi singing off key to all the songs that came on the radio.

Demi kept glancing at Eliana throughout the car ride because shes not said a word since they started the drive.

When we got there Maddie got our and before Eliana could Demi pulled me so she was looking towards her.

"El baby you okay?" Demi asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Yes baby I'm perfect" Eliana said and kissed Demi's lips.

"Let's go Maddie is waiting" Eliana said after she pulled away from the kiss.

"Hey kiddo where do you want to go first?" Demi said as she appeared next to Maddie.

"Umm Rue 21" she said

They spent most of the day shopping and walking around the mall then at about 1pm Maddie said she was hungry.

"Alright what would you two lovely ladies want to eat" Demi asked.

"It's up to Maddie I'm not really all that hungry" Eliana replied.

Maddie decided on subway so they found one in the mall food court.

"Baby you need to eat we haven't eaten anything today. I know you've got to be hungry."

"Okay. Can I just share with you?" Eli asked Demi.

"Yep. What would you like?" Demi asked seeing we are next and Maddie has already ordered.

"Whatever you normally get is fine." Eliana replied.

"Okay well you and Maddie go find a place to sit and I will pay and being the food."

"Okay and here. My share of the bill" Eliana said slipping a few dollars into Demi's back pocket.

"Babe I don't want your money" Demi said which caused Eliana to roll her eyes and walk off with Maddie to find a place to sit.

After lunch the three continued to shop till they all got tired and had no arm room to carry anymore bags.

Maddie sat in the back seat on her phone texting her friends and occasionally started up a conversation with Demi while Eliana slept in the front passenger seat while holding Demi's hand.

~~~~

"Mhmm hey baby" Eliana said as she felt herself being picked up.

"Go back to sleep beautiful I know you are exhausted"

Eliana didn't say another word she just cuddled herself into Demi's chest and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the new chapter I really hope y'all enjoy xx

PLEASE COMMENT!!! VOTE!!! AND FOLLOW MY TWITTER! @BringMeThe_Demi