0.10*Edited*

~ FIRSTLY 100 READS WTF YALL ARE AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ~

Its been a week since Eliana and Demi have spoken and it's honestly killing Eliana. She's not sure why Demi just up and stopped talking to her. Negativity is constantly swirling through her thoughts as to what she could have done to make Demi do this.

Demi doesn't know this but Eliana likes and retweets all of Demi's twitter post and sometimes even comments on them. Not that Demi would ever really notice.

Right now Eliana is babysitting her sister again. What's not helping is that her sister is listening and singing along to Demi Lovato.

"Abbie please cut the music off" Eliana called out to her younger sister.

"No! I have to have every word memorized before we see Demi" she called back.

For Abbie's 10th birthday you had gotten her Demi Lovato tickets and M&G so the both could go together because she's been dying to see her.
Now she's starting to regret ever getting the tickets.

"Ab's please let's watch a movie. You already know all the songs" she whined making her little sister laugh but comply and turn off her music and hopped down the steps.

"So what movie" Eliana asked.

"CAMP ROCK" Abbie yelled excitedly and ran to get the cd from the cabinet.

"Abbbbbiiiieeee" Eliana whined.

"What?" She smiled.

"We've seen this a thousand times. I'm not in the mood for Demi" Eliana told her.

"Well I am." She shot back.

"When aren't you?"

They were about halfway through the movie when Eliana had gotten up to use the bathroom then came and sat back down next to Abbie.

"Your phone keeps going off it's from demi" she said reading the name off Eliana's phone that was held in her small hands.

"Okay thanks" Eliana said sitting down and taking we phone from Abbie and unlocked it reading Demi's messages.

Demi: I'm so sorry

Demi: I've been really busy

Demi: and not myself the last couple of days. But I'm okay now.

Eliana: oh okay

Demi: El, babe. Please. I'm sorry.

Eliana: it's fine.

Demi: doesn't seem like it.

Eliana: okay fine it isn't. My sister keeps annoying me with you. 😩

Demi: lol aww poor baby.

Eliana: yes poor me.

Eliana: mind if I leave her with you when we meet? 😝

Demi: yep! Don't think a 10-year-old should go on tour.

Demi: wait you said meet...... WHEN?? 😱

Eliana: Saturday. So 1 week 😜

Demi: WTF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER? I'm giving you a hug and not letting you go.

Eliana: but you will have to let me go.

Demi: nu-uh. You are mine now.

Eliana: says who Lovato??

Demi: me! 😛

Eliana: okay.... Well I gotta go watch Camp Rock 2 😩 talk later don't flake out on me this time Lovato! ☺️😚 xx

Demi: never again babe. 😚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I've actually posted quite a lot..... Thank my lack of sleep... It's now 5:52 am and I'm still not asleep.

Hope y'all like this story so far. Sorry if it's really crappy. Also not all chapters will be long like this.