0.47*Edited*

*TRIGGER WARNING YALL ASKED FOR IT SO IM DELIVERING*

It was about 03:00 when Eliana still couldn't sleep. It's probably the mixture between her nap from earlier and the fact her mind wasn't shutting down.

"Demi" Eliana said shaking Demi as tears started to fall down her face, but Demi didn't budge. So in a split second decision Eli bolted to the bathroom across the hall slamming the door behind her.

Eliana knew she didn't want to do this but at this moment in time she didn't know what else to do her attempts to wake Demi up didn't work and she knew better than to wake Holly up as she's a royal bitch when she doesn't get her sleep.

Eliana was sat with her back against the locked bathroom door trying her best to stay calm and not move toward the other end of the bathroom knowing nothing good would come from it if she did. The shower was on the opposite end and the shower held a fresh new unused shaving razor. But to no avail Eliana soon couldn't hold herself back any longer and darted towards the shower. She grabbed the razor and threw it on the floor watching it shatter to pieces letting the little slivers of metal become free from the plastic prison it was encased in.

Eliana sat with her back against the wall and a small piece of metal in her hand pressed against her arm. She stayed like that staring at her wrist and the object resting between her hands For what seemed like hours but in actuality was only a few minutes.

Eliana inhaled a deep breath and let it out as she drug the blade across her left wrist and watched as little beads of crimson red appeared on her arm. The first cut wasn't that deep but the next one was. It was deep and oozed out the crimson liquid, as did the next ones Eliana did that until she finally couldn't feel a thing and became completely numb to the pain.

"Eli baby, you in there?" Demi asked groggily causing a pang of regret and guilt to run through Eliana and she was brought out of her daze and seeing the damaged she had done to herself.

"Yeah Dem's. I'll be out soon." Eliana said softly to the sleepy and unaware girl on the other side of the door that separated Demi from the reality of what was going on.

After Eliana cleaned herself up and the mess she had made she made her way back into the bedroom and laid in bed next to Demi.

"Hey babe" Demi said sleepily.

"You okay" Demi said with sad and concerned eyes.

"Yeah babe. Even better now that you are here." Eliana replied kissing Demi's nose. Demi fell asleep and Eliana soon followed as the lyrics As times like this run up my wrist weighed on Eliana's mind while she fell into a dreamless sleep.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What song was that?
Who's it by?
Love you xx

Also book recommendations:

Midnight Delivery by DdLovatoFanfics I'm like obsessed with this book go read it. It is absolutely amazing a deserves so much more reads and votes than it has. Xxxxxxxx

Als right now it's Him a Kellin Quinn fanfic.
The fine ass human bean( aka my melon) down below

HES FUCKING 30 now my heart still isn't used to it all

Just look at obsessions, my reading list and favs those are what I recommend ATM

Just look at obsessions, my reading list and favs those are what I recommend ATM. Sorry I've not been reading Demi the past few months guys.