0.45

"Where would you like me to put all of this?" Elian said as she walked into Holly and her's apartment.

"Umm just anywhere for now is fine. Just make sure we can navigate around all your crap" Holly said with a chuckle.

"Alrighty." Eliana said setting the boxes down on the floor. Thank god the apartment building has an elevator and out apartment is all one level so we don't have to deal with stairs like some of the other apartments in the building have. Eli made her way back down to Holly's car and grabbed another box and a few bags and walked back into the building and to the elevator. As she was in the elevator her phone rang but of course she had full hands so she couldn't answer it.

Once back in the apartment Eliana set the box and bags down next to the ones she and Holly previously brought up and then grabbed my phone out of my pocket. She saw it was a missed call from Demi. Eli sent her a quick text saying that She unpacking and that She would call her in a bit.

As Eliana made her way back downstairs she got a text from Demi saying okay and that she loved her. She didn't bother responding as She was already back at the car. She grabbed her suitcases and shut and locked the car doors as it was the last of the stuff. Eliana made her way back up to the apartment and shut the door, setting down her suitcases in her room.

~~~

Eliana just finished putting away all of her clothes when her phone rang through with a call from Demi.

"Hey beautiful how's tour" Eli said with a smile as she walked around we room straightening the little things she has in here at the moment.

"It's great babe. I miss you though" Demi said sadly.

"I know. Soon though I promise. Then we can cuddle and watch movies" Eli said smiling at the thought of that.

"I can't wait" Demi said sighing contently. "How has moving been?"

"It's been a chore" Eliana said with a chuckle."but it's done other then needing to unpack the boxes that are sat around the apartment" she said with a laugh.

"That's good baby." Demi said happily as she was glad it wasn't too much of an issue with the moving.

"I love you" Eli said sighing as she laid on her bed.

"I love you too babe. I have to go. Just wanted to call before my show" Demi said as one of the stage crew told Demi she had 5 minutes before the show started.

"Okay beutiful. Have fun. Stay hydrated" Eliana said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what to write anymore.

Send ideas!

GO READ MY OTHER DEMI LOVATO STORY CALLED "Warrior" ITS REALLY STARTING TO COME ALONG!!!! Thank you that's all.