0.38

Eliana woke up to the sound of movement on the bus. She looked down to see Demi still soundly sleeping on her chest.

~~~

"I still don't see what's the big deal with Eliana being here Holly." Max said as he sat down in front of Holly at the table with a cup of coffee in hand.

"I just don't trust her. I don't think she's good enough for Demi. She could do so much better then some teenage girl she randomly met. Like there's nothing right about that statement Max" Holly stated her case and took a sip of coffee from her mug.

~~~

"Baby what are you doing?" Demi asked groggily leaning down to look at what Eliana was doing.

"I have to go Demi. I'm so sorry. I am still just a phone call away alright" Eliana told Demi before rushing off the bus and to the taxi waiting for her outside ready to take her to the airport.

"Eli wait" Demi said looking down at the ground.

"What" Eli said and turned around to see the fragile and broken girl standing in front of her. It pained Eli to see Demi like this but she knew she overstayed her welcome the moment she stepped foot on the bus so she had to stay strong and leave Demi.

"P-please don't leave me. I love you. I'm sorry Eli, I'm sorry" Demi said as she collapsed onto the ground.

"Max!" Eliana yelled. And stood back staring at the crying girl.

"Demi! Eliana what happened" he asked.

"She was talking to me and the next minute she was crying and on the ground." Eliana making sure her voice didn't faultier as she spoke because then Max would know she was lying. Eliana watched Max walk Demi back into the bus and the door shut behind them before she got in the taxi and left.

~~~~

"Eli!" Abbie screamed as Eliana walked in the house.

"Hey baby" Eliana said and hugged Abbie.

"Whoa I didn't think you were coming home so soon" Holly said.

"And I thought my parents were supposed to be home by now and that you had to be in LA. " Eliana said back.

"Well your parents never came home. And I didn't know who to call that could stay with Abbie"

"I'm so sorry they did this to you. Like doing that to me is one thing but to you it's just not right." I told her.

"Eli can we watch a movie?" Abbie asked with pleading eyes.

"Of course. You and Holly go put the movie in and I will put my stuff in my room" I told Abbie and walked upstairs to my room sitting all my bags down on the floor.

Abbie picked out Lilo and Stitch so we spent the last half hour watching that until I felt my phone buzz.

I pulled it out seeing it was a notification that Demi had tweeted. Curiously I clicked on the notification to see what she said.

@ddlovato: I'm sorry if I pushed you away that was the last thing I wanted to do. Please come back. I need you. ❤️

I knew this was about earlier. And it's taking everything in me not to get back on a plane and go back to her.

My phone buzzed again this time it was a text from Demi.

D: baby, what's going on. I don't like any of this one bit. Why are you being short with me? Is it something I said or didn't say? If so I'm so sorry. I really need you right now. Please. I can't do this without you. I feel myself getting worse knowing you aren't talking to me. When I knew you were coming the other night it gave me the initiative to make it till I saw you because then I knew it would be okay. What do I have too look forward to now? I love you.

E: Demi don't think that any of this is YOUR fault because that can't be farther from the truth. I love you so fucking much and this pains me too. But I couldn't stay with you any longer. I don't feel like telling you now, but it was a good thing I came home. My parents just up and left Holly with the responsibility of Abbie. Dem's you've pulled through this before, what's going on baby? I know you get bad days but I've never seen you have one that drove you this bad. You are absolutely beautiful. And so what if I'm not there with you physically? I can be there with you emotionally. Baby girl you are wonderful and have so much to live for that isn't me, you've got your family, friends, fans and Abbie holy shit shed kill me right now if she knew how you were feeling. So baby please pull through this you have so many reasons to live. I love you to the fucking moon and back. Okay, and quite frankly if I got a call from Max saying you killed yourself I would be crushed or that you attempted to I would come out to wherever you are and personally kill you myself for being so goddamn stupid to even try such a thing.

(Okay It's not stupid to attempt suicide. You shouldn't do it but it's not stupid. I've been there, I've tried that's why I'm saying what I had Eliana say to Demi I know personally from both ends. And if you ever feel the way Demi does in this chapter please don't hesitate to message me. And honestly Demi was me while writing this.... And I still feel bad but I'm better now. I'm just a message away. You can also call the suicide hotline.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DONT KILL ME! Love y'all xx

5 votes and 1 comment for next chapter(early update)

PLEASE COMMENT THIS TIME OR THERE WONT BE A NEW CHAPTER TILL I GET ONE OR MORE. I just really wanted to get this chapter out! Xx