Chapter 5, Dipper

Were running through bills maze of a castle. Hes behind us, chasing us. We reach a dead end. Bill comes up behind us.
"Peekaboo" he picks mabel and i up and starts squishing us together. The dream shifts. Were in the throne room, bill is deciding witch of us to kill. His eye lands on mabels symbol and hes about to snap his fingers....
I wake up screaming. Panting heavily, I jump out of bed and pin myself against the wall. Someone comes over and slowly eases me too the floor, his voice distant, calling my name. I start grabbing at his clothing, trying to find something comforting to cling to. I catch onto his shirt, and I won't let go. Mabel and grunkle Stan burst into the room. Mabel rushes over.
"Dipper! Are you OK?" She says, hugging me.
"Stupid nightmare" I mutter. Bill looks down.
"Sheesh kid. Your parents said it would be bad but i didn't expect it to be this bad." Stan comments.
"I- I'm going outside. Alone" I announce, dashing out of the room. I head up to the roof.
............
It's been about an hour since the incident, and I'm still on the roof. Bill floats up next to me and sits down.
"Hey kid" hey says. I look at him then back at the stars.
"What were you dreaming about?" He asks. Should I tell him?
"You. Mabel and I running through your maze. Her almost dying." I mumble. He looks down.
"I'm sorry about that Dipper. That was the side of me that can't be controlled. My dark side. It's kinda like my twin, ya know. Or a different personality." I look at him.
"Your 'different personality' sucks" I say. He smirks.
"That personality can't get loose again unless this eye patch comes off." He taps it.
"What does an eye patch have to do with it". I ask.
"It's like a lid for a bottle." Oh. That makes sense.
"Come in dipstick, let's get you back to bed" he says. We both stand up. He flies out over the edge of the building.
"Jump."
"Are you crazy!!"
"Yes, now jump" I jump. He swoops in and catches me. I wrap my arms around him, his warmth reassuring. We fly back into the house.
...............
I slowly open my eyes, sun blinding me. Bill is next to me... And he's SHIRTLESS!!!!!!! Memories of last night come back to me. After we left the roof, we went back to the bedroom. We laid on the bed for awhile in silence.
'Thanks for being so nice to me bill" I said. He ruffles my hair.
"No problem. You're a pretty cool guy." I roll to my side, putting my hand on his chest, His heart bumps against my hand. He looks at me. I blushed and rolled away. He smirks and wraps his arm around me. Looking around now, his coat, shirt, and vest are folded neatly on the nightstand, my hat sitting on top. I look at him. He looks peaceful in his sleep... And extremely cute. I sit up, making him groan and roll over. Tattoos cover his back and arms. In between his shoulder blades is his demonic circle, and random symbols go down his arms. I grab my hat and put it on, walking out of the room to go get breakfast for me and bill. As I walk into the kitchen, Mabel jumps on me.
"We're going swimming today Dipper! Swimming!" She yells. I laugh. Swimming is my favorite thing to do even though I'm not as good at it as Mabel. Bill walks in, his clothes are on, expect for his coat.
"We are going swimming!" Mabel yells. He smiles.
"I don't have any swimwear. But maybe I can find something with you're expert advice Mabel. But it has to be yellow. That's my favorite color." Mabel squeals so loud I bet you our parents heard her. I grab a bowl and pour myself cereal. Bill gives me a weird look.
"We can't have pancakes every day. Grab a bowl and I will pour you some." He grabs a bowl and sits next to me. I pour him some cereal.
"Mabel can we have the milk please" I ask.
"Sure thing brobro" she slides the milk across the table. I pour it into my bowl, then bills. I get up and grab spoons. I shove one into bills bowl. He slowly takes a bite.
"Human food is weird. I love it!" I laugh. He looks at me. I take a bite slowly, mimicking him. He busts out laughing
"I do not look like that." He whines. I give him the oh really look. We both start laughing.