Chapter 13, Dipper

We run up to the beach, looking for snacks.
"Grunkle Stan were hungry" Mabel complains. He points to the cooler. We open it, and find three bags of Doritos. Bill gives the bag a weird look.
"Try one" Mabel hands him a perfect triangle shaped chip.
"I'm not a cannibal"
"Just try one. Please!" He takes the chip, and eats it. His eyes brighten up.
"Hey, these taste pretty good." He opens a bag for himself.
"You said you weren't a cannibal. You liar." I mumble loud enough for him to hear. He looks at me, a chip in his mouth.
"Shutup" he starts munching happily. I shrug and start eating chips as well.
......................
The sun is setting, and we are still in the water. Well, Bill is sitting in the sand making a sand castle. He looks so happy. And cute. With the colors of the sunset in his hair. Mabel splashes me. What is it with people splashing me. I splash her back, then go over to where bill is sitting.
"Enjoying yourself?" I ask. He smirks.
"Going without my powers isn't that bad. And besides, if I did use my powers, making this wouldn't be as fun." He winces and puts his hands to his temples.
"Stop it" he mutters. I sit down next to him.
"Voices?" I ask. He looks at me.
"How did you know?"
"Really? I was guessing" he has voices in his head? What else don't I know. He shrugs.
"Hes not that bad. I guess. Just annoying." He puts up another wall on his castle. I put my head on his shoulder, he wraps an arm around me. We stay like that until it gets dark.