Chapter 20, Bill

I can't believe I have to hurt Dipper. I don't think I can do that. I have to get him out before it's 'my turn'. Relax. I'll do it if you want. Like I'm going to let you touch him. You would kill him. My shadow brother steps up.
"Me first." He materializes a whip in his hand. I try to keep cool. Ready? I ask. Pain flares through my head. I snap back to reality at the sound of dipper screaming. Dippers shirt has been ripped off, and a big red gash runs down his chest. My brother gets a few more lashes in before I snap.
"My turn." I intervene.
"Impatient as ever" he mumbles. Dippers head falls forward. I bend down so my face is level with his. I run my finger up his neck and stop at his chin, pushing his face up so he has to look at me. He won't look me in the eyes. I rip the chains out of the wall and floor. I scoop him up, bridal style, his head resting on my shoulder. I turn around. My shadow brother stares at me with rage. There's a thump on the floor, and my other brother becomes visible on the floor, Thanks to my other personality. He's curled into a ball, Demonic tail curling tightly around him. Long black hair covers his glowing red eyes. Two small sets of horns peek out of his hair.
"What have you done?" He studders. I shrug. Dipper groans.
"I am protecting the people that care about me. You, did not, and do not. You only want me here for my powers." I say. I know that's not true.. But, I need leverage.
"We invited you here because someone wants to see you." My hands go numb. I almost drop dipper.
"Not interested." I start to teleport away, getting dipper back into his world, before something wraps around my waist.
"What?" I ask, before I'm pulled back into the demon realm. Dipper lands In the human realm.
"Where do you think your going." A deep, multi toned voice booms.