Chapter 8, Bill

Dipper stands there with the knife in his hand. He looks extremely upset with me. I don't like how he just threatened to stab himself in the chest just to stop me like that. Why? Does he really care that much?
"Why do you care about what I do to myself? I have tried to kill you multiple times." He looks down.
"Cause I just do." I pull the knife out of my head, then the one in my leg. He drops his. I pull the last sword out and stand up, all the holes instantly heal. I walk over and grab dippers hands. He looks up. I smile.
"Im sorry I scared you. I won't do that again. I will find someone to talk to
OK?"
"Why cant you just talk to me?" He pauses. " i wouldn't have hurt myself. I just did that to make you stop." He leans against me, shivering.
"You cold?" I ask. He shakes his head. I lift his face up so I can look into his eyes. He has blood on his face. His lips are so close. I kiss him. After about a second, he kisses back. He leans against me harder, making me step back. I push back. He pulls back for air, his eyes sparkling.
"I love you." He breathes.
"I love you more" I whisper. He takes my hand.
"Let's go to the shack so you can shower, then we can go back to bed" he says. I will us to teleport to the mystery shack.
.......
We are on the roof of the mystery shack, im laying down with my head in dippers lap, and he is reading. I point up at the constellations.
"I found you Dipper." I say. He looks up and smiles as he finds the little dipper. He runs his hands through my hair. I smile. He closes his book.
"What do you want to do later today dipstick?" I ask him.
"Just be with you." He says. I smile.
"That can be arranged" he bends over and kisses me. I kiss back.
"You tired?" I ask. He yawns.
"No" I sit up. He places his head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him. He smirks.
"Let's go back to the tent."