Chapter 21, Dipper

I'm barely able to see anything, through the pain, then I hear bill question something, and next thing I know, I'm on the ground. I look up. A giant monster is looming over bill, it's at least 20 feet tall, and bill looks terrified.
"Why would my own son leave before saying hello to his old man." The thing asks. Did I hear him right? Bill struggles to get free from a glowing black chain around his waist, which seems to be burning him. I put my hand up but I'm to dizzy to do anything. Suddenly, I remember how he possessed my body last summer, during Mabel's sock opera. What if he did that again? Would that help? He conjures a blue sword and cuts through the chain. A burn mark wraps around his waist. He screams, turning red. Then he splits into three pieces. Legs, stomach, chest and head. He sprouts four extra arms.
"My my, such a naughty boy. You know that you're not supposed to do that. You always were a curse to my family." I thought his family was human? The thing looks at me.
"Oh, we were. But this fools actions caused us to go mad, releasing the demon within us." How did he know what I was thinking? Bill throws fire at the beast. It dodges the flame.
"Where did you think this disgrace got his powers? I have all the power, and each of these boys got a certain trait" the thing summons glowing, black whips. Bill yells and charges. One of bills brothers, the no longer Invisible one, gets up. He walks over to me. O try to crawl away, but I'm to weak to move.
"Calm down pinetree, sheesh. How about we make a deal. You let me into your mind, let me defeat that monster over there, and in return, I'll leave you alone. You'll live longer than a minute if you agree." He sticks out his hand.
"Okay.." I say, thoroughly confused.
"Wait! Cipher?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.
"Duh kid. Do we have a deal?" His catches on fire. I shake it.
"Deal."