Chapter 12, Bill

Just let me back out. You know you want to. Forget pinetree. He can't bother us a second time. I press my fingers to my temples. Dipper gives me a weird look. I smile, then go back to trying to get myself out of my head. Why does this always happen at the worst times? I splash him in the face. He puts his arms in front of his face as if that will stop the water. His face gets wet anyway. He tries to swim away slowly, but I jump into the water next to him, soaking myself. I stand up, all of my clothes about five pounds heavier, and snap. My clothes disappear, leaving me in my swimming trunks. Dipper rolls his eyes.
"Can you do anything without your powers" he whines.
"I can do lots of things." I put my hands on my hips.
"Prove it" he crosses his arms. Giving him a sly grin, I splash him again. He laughs.
"I dare you to go the rest of the without your powers" he says. "It won't count if you need to use them, but emergencies only."
"Fine pinetree, you're on." I try to walk deeper out into the water, but he jumps on my back, sending us both under. I sigh in my head, and surface.
"You're gonna pay for that one kid" I say. And pick him up. He laughs like a mad man. Get rid of him. I toss him away from me. 'SHUTUP' I mentally yell. Dipper surfaces.
"Again!" he yells. Mabel pops up behind dipper, wearing a snorkel.
"Raaawr!!! I am a being of the deep! Fear me!" Dipper screams. I laugh. He turns around.
"Mabel, you almost gave me a heart attack!"
"Sorry brobro"
"You're not sorry" he crosses his arms and pouts.
"Yeah you're right I'm not." She giggles. He tackles her. She jumps on top of him.
"Mutiny!" She screams. They start falling towards me. I catch both of them, then dunk them both.
"Whose hungry" Mabel asks. Dipper raises his hand.