Chapter 16, Bill

Where the HELL is dipper. I've been looking for him for hours, and it's now sunset.
"DIPPER" I yell. When I find him I'm going to slap him. I flick my wrist, making a small blue fire in my palm. There's a rustle in the bushes ahead. A rabbit jumps out. I curse under my breath, and keep walking. I'm worried because ever since dipper got impaled, the other me has been quiet. I shout his name again. Something plops onto my sweater. It's red.....
"PINETREE!!!" Frantically I fly up to were the source of the blood comes from. The tree branch is covered in blood.
"Nononononono. We're are you dip." I mumble. Something hits my hat. I look up. More blood. There's a trail all the way up the tree. At the top, hooked onto a branch, is my coat. I grab it. Dipper was wearing this. Oh no.... I do a 360. No sign of him. I scream in rage.
"Bill?" I hear someone call. It's Mabel. She looks worried. The Stan twins are behind her. I float down to them. Mabel sees the coat and covers her mouth, choking back a sob. Ford takes it from me.
"He was wearing this?" I nod. He looks up at where I found it. There's a laugh to my right. I turn, and there's dipper. Hes smiling, cuts cover his arms and face. Shadows seem to be rolling off his shoulders. A dark figure materializes behind him, and dipper goes limp. The shadow picks him up, looks at me, and disappears.
"Dipper! No!" Mabel screams. I jump towards where they were standing, hoping to grab onto something, but no luck. I curse. Where is dipper now? And why would he take dipper?