love is gonna knock The notification rings!!

Spring of 2014
Delhi.

"that would be 366rs", the guy at the cash counter of beer shop said.
Aarav quickly reached to his wallet and paid the bill , collected the bottles and left.

Aarav is a rich and not so spoilt brat from delhi. His father is a succesful and well known business man in north india..who deals in every legal shit.
Aarav lives alone in the eastern part of the state, after his mom died when he was in 11th standard. The only person who looks after Aarav is either his best friend Abby or his home care taker, ashok kaka..
Aarav is a solved guy..who loves fun is bold and classy..
Doesnt likes his father much because of his busy schedule but couldnt do without his money..he is a chilled out dude..who takes everything on a funny note except when someone talks about his mom.

"That was quick", his best friend Abby replied to him, as soon as he entered the car.
They both are like brothers more than best friends..watching each others back..helping each other in every little problem of life..they have known each other over a period of time..and doesnt even remember since when they become that close..!

Abby is a middle class guy, who is simple and studious..he is persuing business degree from private college with Aarav who on the other hand is least interested in studies.
Abby lives with his parents and in the east delhi..but in a different locality that from Aarav.His elder sister is already married and doesnt likes Aarav company much with her brother..while Abby parents are cool about their friendship.
Abby is dealing with a break up and is heartbroken past few months

As soon as Aarav enters back into his mercedes..he hand over the budweisers to abby and moves towars their all time favorite 'adda'..on the banks of yamuna..near the Y.B metro station..
He parks the car on the banks..they both get out and sits on the bonnet of the car.
There is the sound of brizz on opening of the beers and only other sound that can be heard is of natures element..
They sat there under the clear night sky for a while..drinking their beers.
Aarav is bussy listening to songs on his new iphone and is on his 2nd beer while Abby already feels high on his first.
He is quitely checking his facebook profile, and gets sad on seeing a post from his ex.

Aarav notices that and snatches his phone and shouts on the top of his voice(as he had ear plugs plugged in,he didnt realised he was really loud.)- "and till when do you plan to mourn over that bitch...bhn***d.??"

Abby calms him down..and explains,"you wont understand Aru, you wont..this all is love thing..and the day you'll fall for someone..you will get all this..!!"

At this Aarav smiles confidently and replies,
"There is no girl out there, who can make the devil fall in love!! "

At the very same moment, the notification tune on Abby's phone rings.
Abby opens the facebook,'Mishita kharbanda tagged you in a post with two others'
He clicks and reads to himself,
"Back to delhi after 2 years, feeling good.
See you soon friends!! ^_^"

Aarav had been sneaking in his phone during all this..and questions Abby, "who is MISHITA?"

#raw

#the_untitled_book