When 'Ex' Returns!!

Weekend, 7pm
Abby's place

"Yes it is..now you go and enjoy, but make sure that you hand over the keys to mishti without any trouble,.Aarav i mean it, without any trouble.!!"
"Yeah yeah, dont you worry i'll handle the lady and listen i gtg, i have a pretty girl waiting for me", replied Aarav.
Abby cuts the call and gave a thought about going to the party but then he looked towards his laptop and realised he was half way through his project and leaving it at that point will cost him a lot.

He was in his room,his favorite place- an escape from all the crap of the world,the perfect place to find peace.The room was small but enough to accomodate a single bed , a study table and a medium size almirah. He had posters of success quotes & his inspiration all over one wall of the room. While the other wall had an LED, a small wall clock and a few photo frames. The book shelf over the study table was full of books of all genres, but mostly subjective. His mom and dad were out for a marriage, he was all alone in the house.
He just clinged to his laptop and his bed, started working over his project to be submitted next week. It was a golden opportunity of working with one of the leading business companies in the world.

He worked and put all his efforts in that. Solving riddles one by one, taking each step very carefully to get closer to the success and after completing a certain percentage of the thing, he decided to take a break. He just minimised the ppt and started looking through his collection of songs.
While doing all this ,he heard footsteps, some familiar footsteps..he just bent outwards and looked through the corner of the bed across the hall for the person who was there.
The face was getting clearer and clearer as the person came forward.

As soon as the person came to the door of his room, he realised it was her, the love of his life.
She was there in her most beautiful attire, draped in the dress gifted by Abby.
He got numb and a mixture of emotions ran through his body.
He got up quickly from the bed, and quickly rushed and hugged her.
He took her in his arms in a way of never letting her go...and cried like a small child...and kept on weeping.

She was emotionless all this while, he moved a little back and looked at her face for a few seconds and again hugged her..this time she whisphered something in his ear.

"YOU ARE THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE."

And she disappeared like mist.
Everything around him turned black..totally black..it was the strongest shade of black. He was standing in the darkest phase of his life...and felt he won't be able to make out through this phase. This very moment he felt vibrations near his cheeks.

He woke up to his phone vibrating near his face.

'Maa calling', the phone displayed with one of his' pictures with his mom.
He answered the call and got to know that his parents were outside and asked him to open the gate.
It was two in the morning, that they returned from the party.

He was so scared that he woke up slowly and made slow movements towards the gate till he saw his mother outside and gave her a tight hug.

HIS WORLD CAME BACK TO PEACE WITH THAT HUG.

#The_Untitled_Book