Dream Date

"But you said that we were going for a friend's party, in the same district", said Mishti, looking outside the window of the car and then towards her wrist watch.
They were on road for almost 45 minutes now.

"Baby, I thought you were not interested in going to that party", replied Aarav.

"Yes, I am still not interested, but..where are we going?", replied the curious girl.

"There's a slight change of plans, love. Just a half an hour ride more, okay", said Aarav looking towards Mishti.

She just sighed and shook her head and started looking outside the window.The car was constantly moving on an average speed. Music ON and she was constantly humming and looking outside the window.
Soon only a few people were visible, lights and buildings disappeared, and now it was just a lonely road, dark with a few street lamps.
They were on the outskirts of the capital now. Mishti was feeling awkward, but she trusted his guy to every extent.

"Aru, where are we going?", asked Mishti in a very polite tone.
"Five more minutes, love, you'll get to see that yourself.", replied her guy.

Aarav took a few turns, the road was at mess, but Aarav and his trusted car somehow managed to clear the milestone.
He stopped the car in between, he had already turned the headlamps off. Everything around was dark, dark black. Like the darkest fear one holds inside.

Aarav turned on the small lamp inside the car. He shifted a little bit in his seat, turned towards her girl and said,
"Mish,! You know what type of a guy I am, I have not done something like this before, for anyone ever..!!"
He stopped in the middle. The expression of Mishti changed, she was now a little scared and confused.
Aarav smiled at her, like one of those charming smiles; he pressed the horn twice..
.
And
.
Soon the place got lighted with beautiful small multi-colored LED.

The place was some old lake-side view spot, and now, neither the spot was left nor the lake!!
That's the bliss of being a billionaire, you can arrange anything, anywhere, at anytime.
Maybe, money cant buy true happiness but it can actually satisfy you!!

The place was wrecked but Aarav still managed to turn it into a perfect place for a late night dinner date.
As soon as the lights turned on, outside the car, her eyes became big, really big...she was surprised, more of shocked to see around. Everything looked like a celebration to her, in the perfect combination of old broken shack and new decoration. She opened the door & walked out in her leather jacket and jeans, her hair tied into a bun.
Aarav came out slowly, grabbed his jacket from the back seat and walked behind her.
She observed everything around, flowers, baloons, paper decorations, hearts all around, candles, lights and every other thing.

"This is the place my mom proposed my dad!!", said Aarav from behind.
"Anhaan, hmmm", said mishti without looking at him, still busy reading that card kept on the table.

"Mish", called Aarav.
She turned around to see Aarav with closed eyes.

He engulfed, gathered his guts and begin,

"mishti kharbanda,
I have never done or said anything like this to anyone ever before!!
But, in this such a short span, you've become like my world.
You run deep into me..I so love you and want to love you till nights turn into days..days into weeks..weeks into months....months into year..into..decades in forever.
Please promise you'll stay, stay with me always.
I will turn every stone, to keep you happy, I just want to be with you."

He kept on expressing and when he finished, he opened his eyes to see mishti standing just an inches or two away from him, tears in her eyes.

She stepped forward and kissed him, and said, "I love you idiot, forever and always."

They hugged each other, for quite a long time and while she was in his arms, he said,

"and haan baby, one more thing, I thought bringing ring today will be too much, so I brought anklets for you." He said that in his childish tone and she laughed.

While one, were enjoying there quality time, someone in the middle of the city, on a lonely road was still figuring out, how to carry a girl, sleeping in her drunken state, from the car seat to the bed!!
It was an awkward situation for Abby.

#The_Untitled_Book