The deep discussion

He opened the door for her ,while she still kept on speaking holding the two coffee mugs in her hand,

"You know what Abby!! I always found him(Aru) more of a kid than a boyfriend, but he needs to grow up now, things are changing."

"He had been the same after his mom died, you know everything and even you know that he is changing for you.", replied Abby.

"Even I thought so, but I caught him the other day at the office, still in his fun mode. He is not ready to understand what seriousness is, infact I even tried to had a word with his dad about it, but we couldn't talk much, btw he already likes me and infact he even offered me to work with him", said Mishti with eyes glittering of happiness.

They walked towards the pedestian, their usual hangout place from school days. They used to spend hours sitting there, talking about homework, teachers and crushes, but conversations now changed to life, real life shit!!

Abby was still not clear about things which were happening in his life. He was happy for his girl, Myra for her big break and at the same time he was sad for his separation with her for five long years. But his chain of thoughts broke when Mishti said,

"You tell? What's up with you and Myra?"

Abby- "nothing!! She'll be leaving day after tomorrow and we are yet to take the big step."

Mishti- "what big step?"

Abby- "She wants to take a break from us, from this relation. She says long distance wont work and wants to set her career first and same she wants for me. "

Mishti- "and what do you want?"

Abby- "I just want to be happy." *he tried to smile a little.* "actually i dont know yet, for a second I think she is right and very next second I think we'll work out every possible shit to stay together."

Mishti- "Abby I am always there for you, you know naa? Trust me, I'll always try to keep you strong in whatever decision you take in it, but all I m gonna advice over it is you just need to find a mutual solution. Love is important to feed heart and so is work to feed stomach. Just think twice before coming to a conclusion. "

Abby- "Hmm we'll surely find a solution, a mutual solution., maybe a less painful one. Infact, i should meet her today and fix things up."

Mishti- "hmm you both will, i am sure just dont you rush to conclusions like you always do. Now go, before you get late."

Abby nodded his head, passed a broad smile and in his thoughts to himself he turned around to walk away, after a single step he turned back to mishti and hugged her tightly.

"Thank You Mish!! I really dont know what would i do without you!! , my pretty bestfriend."

#The_untitled_Book