Doors of Shocks & Opportunities

Aarav was deep asleep in his room while Abby was out, buying breakfast for the three. He was still thinking about the beautiful face of that drunken girl. He had seen that face daily in past few months, but this time it was different. He was constantly fighting between the demons of his past and angels of his present.
That girl did make him happy, did make him smile the previous night. This thing was like old times, when his mind and soul were in one piece, when he was not hurt.
He kept on wondering about this stuff while walking in the market arena.

While, at Aarav's mansion, things were going to change a little bit for Aarav. He had totally forgot in the confusion to call Mishti back and now, the beautiful girl was at his door steps.
She rung the bell thrice, each after a time interval of two or three minutes , before she heard the sound of opening of door.

She was stunned, to see a girl in messed up hair, spoiled make up and a crushed party dress.

She opened the door, and had no clue about where she was, what she was doing at that place, and who that girl on the door was.

Mishti was shocked and felt awkward to ask her who she was, so she simply asked,
"Umm do you mind calling Aarav Arora?"

The drunk girl, who was having severe headache, had no idea what mishti was talking about, all she knew was that she had heard that name, Aarav, before somewhere, but was not able to recall.

Before she could say anything, Aarav shouted from the back,
"She is Myra, Abby's colleague and friend."
He was shirtless, as it was his usual thing to sleep like that.

Mishti came in, and Myra followed.
She looked at Aarav and quickly recognised him.
It was an awkward situation for the three, the silence hit the room.
The owner of the house was shirtless in front of his gf, who actually saw another drunken girl at his place with him. While the drunk girl, had no idea what she was doing at her ex best friend's ex boyfriend's home.

And then the saviour of the situation entered, Abby. He quickly met Mishti with a warm hug,after keeping the things he bought, on the table. He was meeting her after a long time.
He began explaining the situation and calmed the things between them. Aarav apologised to his girl, for not calling back. Abby explained Myra too about his relation with Aarav and how she got there.

And the environment was back to normal, when Mishti and Myra were seen laughing together and having a fine conversation.
The conversation was about each other's lives; the guys in the room, about Aarav's ex(s) and about hell lot of things.
They got along with each other, very quickly and easily.
This is the thing about girls, if they tend to like someone, they become soulsisters in fraction of seconds and if they don't, they cant bear the other cat, even for a fraction of seconds.

After a while, Myra said,
"Okkay guys,!! I need to go now.!!
My phone is off, and my housemate will be worried about me. It was nice meeting you guys, and hope to see you(she pointed towards mishti) really soon, and you mr.(looked towards Aarav) blast from past, thank you so very much for everything.!!"

Aarav just gave his all time sarcastic smile to the girl, while Mishti gave a warm nice hug to her, as if they have known each other for years.
Damn these girls!!

Abby just stood there, he was kind of sad, Myra had to go, he just said a bye in a very low tone.
Myra smiled, shook hands with him, and said, "bye, see you at office tomorrow.", and winked.

Myra was collecting her stuff, and Mishti made signs to Abby without catching myra's attention.
She signaled him to drop her home.

Abby was confused at first, but as soon as he interpretted Mishti,
He cleared his throat and said,
"Umm listen Myra?"
She turned around, "yeah!!"

"Can I drop you home?", said Abby.

Myra gave it a thought for a second, then raised her both arms sideways, and said "okkay!!"..turned around and smiled sweetly.

They both left Aarav's mansion, leaving the couple alone.

#The_Untitled_Book