Let's go party at the office

Exam season was over. Abby was at that useless point of life where he had nothing to do but wait- One of those fellows who were waiting for their final results to be declared and to start the next phase of life, 'The earning phase'.

Result was yet to be declared in a week. He had nothing to do but to sleep all day long, watch television and play Call of Duty while his girlfriend was busy in research work, filing patents and applying in several MNC.

That morning everything was going to change in his life.
It was around 1:30 in noon, when his sleep was disturbed by the conversation of women just outside his room and with the click sound of the lock of his room door, he woke up.
Myra entered his room, hair tied in a bun and formally dressed. She had her eye liner on and a very mild red shade of lipstick. She looked as beautiful as ever, while the useless fellow was still in his vest and shorts, and his hair,running wild in all directions.

"Good afternoon, sleeping puppy!!", she said, kissing his forehead.

He yawned as wide as possible and replied, "what is the thing with you and Aru? You both always end up destroying my sleep."

She giggled a little, "let's not remember satan(Aarav), at this hour of the day, you never know he might appear.", repied Myra.

"He wont, he is at office, WORKING.", replied Abby laying more stress on the last word.

This time she laughed a little more and louder. The door opened again and Abby's mom entered with two cups and some snacks.
Myra smiled broadly to her and thanked her, and she left.

"I have a good news and a bad news.", said Myra, taking a sip from the cup.

"Good news first.", replied Abby wiping his face, entering back into room from the attatched washroom.

Myra- "You remember the project I submitted in Z-square enterprises?They loved my idea and want me to work with them at a much higher post than i expected!!".

Abby- "Congratulations baby!!". He said, kissed her cheek and was genuinely happy for her.

Myra replied in a much lower tone, "they want me to join their Dubai office as assitant branch manager, and this means I have to stay away from you for fucking five long years."

Abby was a little sad to hear that, he kept his mug aside, held her hand in his' and said, "Myra, I love you and will always do and I know you love me too, dont know about forever..but it's a great opportunity and you should grab it. I'll be happy to have you always by my side, but i'll be happier to see you successful and following your dreams and I am sure we'll work out the distance thing."

They both hugged each other.

While the story with Aarav was going totally different. It had been half a month since he joined his Dad's office and he was already bored. The millionaire son of a multi-millionaire dad was given a cabin of his own with all the luxurious facilities. His dad had assigned him with a project to be worked by his own with a company team.

The first three days of work he worked sincerely and actually enjoyed it but soon he got bored of hectic stuff.
And now all he used to do was sit in front of his 42inch LED with his playstation attatched to it and spent most of his time playing various games.
His cabin was now stacked with empty pizza boxes and coke cans. His luxurious working style was affecting middle class working employees, though they used to love the pizza treats from Aarav every other day, but loud music from his cabin disturbed them in work. The company already started to degrade in the market value, but it never affected Multi-millionaire Mr. Arora. The fact that his son was helping him in his work was enough to satisfy him.

His work style continued in this way, till the day Mishti thought of surprising him at the office, but infact she was shocked to see him playing, dancing and flirting with other company employees in his cabinet.

#The_untitled_book