Let go of it, NOW!

Life was fun for four of them. They used to hangout together, have fun, try new food junctions, go for long drives and stuff.
Now, Myra and Mishti even shared a flat in the city. Myra shifted with Mishti, so as to stay around Abby, who was still struggling with his past and present.
While Mishti felt more like home now, with a person at home to talk too.
Aarav on the other hand, was making peace with his past. He settled his issues with his dad, yeah!! Daddy now, not Mr. Arora.
He was even trying to quit smoking and drinking habits for his love.
That's the thing about true love..it changes you in a positive manner.
No matter how much you resist it, but deep down you love the new change because of that beautiful soul which brings change to you.

They all were out on a picnic, Aarav had kept it simple..long drive to the outskirts of city, have lunch together, take few snaps, and ride back home, included the plan.
It was like a regular routine now, to make sudden plans, and execute them.
Myra was extra cautious and used to care about Abby, as she knew every detail of his past now(as told by Mishti). Moreover, she was so in love with this rebellion gentleman. It was quite visible in her activities around him.
Even Aarav knew she really loved him, but Abby was still blinded by his blurred burnt past.

Things were gonna change between Abby and Myra.
"Heyy, where are the cheese sandwiches, you made in the morning?",said mishti.

"Ohh yeah, I guess i left the packet in the car, wait!! I'll go and grab them.", replied Myra.
Myra left and so did Aarav, to smoke.
He was still 'trying' to quit smoking. He never smoked in front of Mishti, so made an excuse and left.

"What is it, Abby?", said Mishti.

Abby, totally acting like a stranger..looked towards the pakora, he was having and said,
"It's of paneer, i guess."

"Boys will be boys!!; not that, you idiot!! Why cant you see that girl really likes you, i mean who makes so much of efforts for a guy?", said Mishti.

"Hmm!!", came the reply.

"Abbbyyy!!" She stretched his name longer than the normal times. "I have known you for so many years, we have stayed in touch with each other, even when I was not in town..I guess I know you enough that I am sure that something is disturbing you!!, speak up?"

"Nothing", came the reply to avoid the conversation.
Mishti kept on provoking him, kept on speaking to make him break his shell, his silence.
And when Abby realised that conversation was unavoidable,

"Wwhhhaaaaaaatttt? What do you want to hear, that i like her from the very first day,..I love her but I am scared that my past will repeat. But this time with the other person?"
"I don't have strength to get hurt again, I just cant afford another heartbreak, Mishti", he was angry, angry because of this delimma.

Mishti tried to calm him down,and said, "Abby life is all about taking risks, putting things at stake..you cant just let the diamond slip because of a few fake sollitaires, You need to get over her, You need to move on. You're in love..you just need to accept it..and things will be better, better than this!!"

Later Myra and Aarav joined, they changed the topic and environment of the conversation. They ate sandwiches, enjoyed soft drinks and had the best of their time.

In the evening, they drove back to their home..
Abby was driving, he was quiet all the time, still wondering, looking for answer for his destroying questions.
Myra, who was sitting beside him, remained silent and tried to had a glimpse of his face through her phones glass.
Aarav slept on the shoulder of his girl on the back seat, while Mishti just kept on looking out of the window, wondering about the condition of Abby and she had new issues to deal with too!!

#The_Untitled_Book