When a restless meets an overspoken!!

Next day, morning.

Abby somehow managed to carry Myra till the room. Pheeww!!
He made her comfortable in bed, sat there for a few minutes to keep a check on her and then left to get his sleep.

It was around half past four in the morning, when Aarav entered his mansion, he was still on phone with Mishti.

Aru- I hope you liked the surprise.!!

Mish(from the other side)- obviously idiot, who wouldn't? That was really cute, i love you so much!!

Aru-" I wonder, does other girls will also get impressed with this trick?

He said this in his humorous tone.
He removed his shoes, one at one place and the other at another, threw his jacket on floor, opened first few buttons of his shirt and threw himself over the sofa in the drawing hall.
He felt someone walking in his house, initially he ignored.

Mishti- try that, and I will kill someone with my own hands !!

It was exactly the time mishti said that and he saw a girl passing through his drawing room, into the kitchen. The girl was still in her party clothes from last night, her hair all messed up, and was walking terribly, as she was still under the influence of alcohol.

Mishti- aru, baby!! You still there?

Aarav- baby, I just saw a girl in micromini dress in my house.

He said this with his eyes wide open. It had been a long time, he saw girls in that state, since Mishti walked into his life. He kept himself away from drunken people and even from the girls in short dresses.

Mishti- shut up!!

Aru- baby, i am sure i saw someone! I'll call you back.

Before Mishti could reply, he cut the call and went after the myserious girl in his house.
The girl was standing in front of the fridge, holding it tight enough for support and drinking water from the bottle in the other hand.

Aarav(from behind her),- excuse me miss !!....aaaaa...umm may I know, who are you? And what are you doing in my house?

The girl turned around, adjusted her eyes on the hot guy. She tried to shut close& open her eyes to adjust focus. Her head was still spinning under the influence of alcohol.

Aarav- You!! Wtf!! What are YOU doing in my house?

Abby entered the kitchen, hearing the noise. Myra was about to fall so he quickly grabbed the girl in his arms and carried her to the sofa in the drawing room and Aarav stood there, in shock.
Even the satan goes in shock.

Aarav followed them into the drawing room.
Abby again made her comfortable, this time in sofa. He, onlooking Aarav standing nearby, said-

"Aru, she is...."

Before he could say anything further, Aarav interrupted with,

"S.A.M.Y.R.A"

Abby said, "yess!! , wait what? You know her? "

Aarav replied, " yeah she is the best friend of one of my ex, how can I forget her(pointing towards myra) and her bitch best friend, but fuck that, what are you doing here mahn?"

Abby began explaining him what all had happened with him, that night.
How he went to a party with his pretty colleague, how she got drunk and how he had to bring her over to Aarav's place.

It was six in the morning, when the two best friends finished their coffees sitting over the rooftop of the house, You know it had been a long time, since best friends talked to each other, like deep conversation. The conversation varied from girls to old times boys nightout.
Aarav kept his mug aside and said,
"So, had something?". He said this and made one of his evil funny faces.

Abby gave him wicked serious looks.
Aarav laughed loudly and after a few minutes, trying to grab his breath, said, "sorry bro!! I know what is going through your life, but, on a serious note, did something happen b/w you guys?". and he laughed again loudly.

After a while, Aarav went down and soon he fell asleep in one of the other rooms of his mansion.
While, Abby just did a quick check on Myra and went outside for a while.

#The_Untitled_Book