Love at it's Best

It was around 2:30 am in the morning, when the car took its final turn onto the lane, where its final destination was. Abby parked the car , adjacent to the wall of a park, which was right in front of a small, yet beautiful house. It was a two floor building made of pretty little red tiles, with fancy lamps on the entrance and rallings.

"Call her!!", said Abby , as soon as he shut the car's engine off.
Aarav was trembling, he had not called her on the said time, nor he attended any of her calls. He didn't wish her, while she expected him to be the first one to wish her.
His hands were clearly shaking on his i-phone. He was scared.

"Call her dude, she'll like it, trust me!!", said Myra, who was stretching her back, standing outside.

Aarav dialled her number, the tune ringed for quite a long time before she answered.

Mishti(in a high angry tone)- "So, finally you got the time to call me!!"

Aarav(softly)- "I am sorry baby!! Got stuck in traffic."

* Abby and Myra laughed, keeping their hands on their respective mouths. *

Mish- "four and a half hour long traffic!! You got so busy that you didn't get time to respond to my 12 calls; you were so busy that you didn't even care to call for once!!, you got so busy that you even forgot what day today is!!!! I don't wanna talk to you ever."

Aarav- "bae, shupp, and please listen!!"

Mishti- "How could you say like that, do you even realise what today is?"

Aarav- "you mind coming to balcony?"

Mishti, who was speaking and scolding continuously, first chuckled, and tried to recall what he just suddenly said,
"YOU MIND COMING TO BALCONY".

Within a minute, her mind flooded with various question,

"What is he upto?", "Is he down stairs?", "Has he left some present for me?", "But how is this possible?"

As soon as she reached the railing of the balcony, she was numb to see her guy standing downstairs with a bouquet. She clenched the railling as hard as possible.

After 2-3 minutes staring each other, and listening heavy breathes of each other through the speaker of the phone, Aarav said,

"bae!! If you're going to stand there all night, can I please go back and come tomorrow morning?"

Mishti without uttering a single word, cut the call and went in.
Within seconds, the main gate opened with a thrash.
Mishti came running and hugged her guy, as tight as possible.

"I love you, i missed you so much", said Mishti repeatedly before she broke down into tears.

"Happy birthday love!!", replied Aarav smilingly. He turned around, with Mishti still in his arms, looked towards Abby and Myra, who were standing together along the bonett of the car. Aarav moved his lips and without making noice, said "Thank you".

And from back, they both shouted in chorus, "We love you more!!"

#The_Untitled_Book