The abs Display (Part-1)

"Listen to me carefully!! I won't be able to make it tomorrow morning to collect the keys. I have already texted her your address (Mishti), she will collect them herself", Aaby told Aarav.
It had been three days since they met. Aarav arranged for a decent flat in the city itself, near his house for Mishti. The broker handed over the keys to Aarav. Mishti was supposed to shift the next day and Abby was supposed to collect the keys. But he got too busy with his project work aimed at gaining internship with one of the MNCs.

"Yea yea!..but I am really upset that you won't be able to make it to the party tonight, fck you mhn..I have got chilled girls and pretty beers coming tonight..are you sure that project of yours is so important??",replied Aarav in a dramatic tone.
"Yes it is..now you go and enjoy, but make sure you hand over the keys to Mishti without any trouble. Aarav I mean it, 'without any trouble'.!!"
"Yeah yeah, dont you worry! I'll handle the lady and listen I gtg, have a pretty girl waiting for me with a beer..", said Aarav. Abby could sense the smile and his plan sitting on the other end of the line.
The call ended.

While Aarav was sitting there, a quick and short thought of Mishti ran through his mind,"how is it going to be?" For the first time in his entire 19 years of life he was thinking about a girl. It was new to him and kind of strange too..his mind kept running till the music volume in his drawing room went high enough to choke his chain of dreams.

THE PARTY BEGINS! And there were his friends, his friends' girlfriends, the girlfriends' friends, and friends of friends. This was totally a typical Aarav style party- few random people meeting up and electronic music loud enough for neighbours to enjoy too, and so much amount of beer and alcohol that an entire district can booze for a week. These people, the party animals, remain friends till the time party is on and afterwards turn into strangers once again.

The party went on for hours, actually the entire night till the time the bottles weren't empty and the music system did not fuse blow off. At 4 in the morning, Aarav was so high that he didnt even realise that he dozed off on the couch, visible at the entrance of his mansion. Half of the crowd had already left while others were sleeping in any of the 7 rooms they found space to fit in. The owner was there at the entrance, with a half empty bottle of beer, sleeping like a child.

At 8, the door bell rang. Aarav shouted, "kaka, gate khollo!!" But kaka was on leave. And after several bells he stood up to open the gate himself but didn't even open his eyes. Either he was too tired to open them or was extremely high on alcohol.
Nevertheless, he opened the door and continued speaking without even looking at the door,"Taayi!! Jhaadu darwaaze k peeche paddi hai..aaj upr ki safai mt krna."
But what came from the other end was a soft and sweet voice of a girl who was busy bringing her luggage over the steps of the entrance; her open hair falling all over her face. She didn't even look at the owner of the house for once and said, "excuse me!! I am not a...." And suddenly fumbled and screeched on seeing a guy standing half naked in front of her.

Her pitch was so high that the alcohol fuelled young guy open his eyes wide and realise that he was standing their without a shirt, displaying his eight pack abs and other muscles...

To be continued... :D

#The_Untitled_Book