Don't fear "fear" , My Dear

A-Z corporation , 10 a.m

It had already been a week since college started. Mishti and Aarav were trying to settle their nature differences and were trying to act like friends.Though it was still something hard to achieve.While Abby was giving final touch to his presentation scheduled to be submitted at the company.

After persistent hard-work of days and nights, here was the dawn of the day when he was ready with his presentation, waiting restlessly in the arena along with the other 46 candidates. Out of these candidates only 15 were to be recruited by the company.

Names were being called out one by one.Nervousness was seen all over Abby's face. His hands were trembling in fear. He was sitting there in his most formal attire, sweating, shaking and feared of all the failures of his past.
Out of 15, 9 were already selected and 6 candidates were to be selected out of the few candidates left in the waiting room. He closed his eyes and sat there to make peace with himself.
But closing eyes was a bad decision, every failure of his past came running back to him. He recalled every mistake, every problem he faced since the time of his birth and hitherto. From the first time he fell from his cycle to the maths exam he feared of failing and the girl whom he loved with everything he had and yet she left.And in the middle of these dark fearsome clouds, he saw a ray of hope. He reminded himself that with every fear he faced, there was someone who helped him overcome that fear, be it his parents, his sibling, teachers, or friends.
But the fear was strong, it was eating up his confidence, his preparation. He was scared to death. But then, he heard a soft voice whispering into his ear,
"Dont worry, it's just another exam and I know like all other times, you'll perform well",
said Mishita who accompanied Abby for the interview.

It was 2 in the afternoon when the lady at the front desk called his name aloud, "Mr. Abby". He got up, smiled at the lady at desk, adjusted his black tie to his perfectly checked grey formals, picked up his laptop in his hand and took a deep breath.
"Go! Give it your best shot. Good luck", said Mishita from behind and Abby entered the room.

After around 35 minutes, he came out along with two other guys who were even more formally dressed, like those in English FBI movies. The company people shook hands with Abby and one of them said, "Indeed, one of the best ideas we got today. See you around from next monday."

Abby thanked them and turned around towards Mishti and smiled broadly. He hadn't smiled like that in months.

Mishti who already overheard the conversation smiled back and said, "and now you owe me a treat, boyy."

Abby hugged her and went to the lady at the front desk to finish the paper work.

Mishti took out her phone and typed..

"He cracked it and is really happy. Thank god :-)" and sent it to Aarav.

Aarav- "Thanks to me, I told you it wasn't a bad idea to accompany him to the interview. ;-) "

Mishti- "Huhh !! :-/ always taking credit for doing nothing. C u @ the party 2nite. Bye."

#The_Untitled_Book