When love takes Over!!

That day, Aarav and Mishti were left alone in his house.
Aarav cleared his side, simply by telling Mishti the truth about his past and how he knew her. While Mishti assured him that she really loves him, and doesn't want any explaination. She touched her face and kissed on the forehead of her most prized possession.

Abby drove Myra to her home. She lived in another part of the state, with her friend. They had rented a flat for themselves.
He parked the car at the gate, helped Myra grab her stuff and went with her till the second floor. Myra, after a struggle, finally found her flat keys. She quickly opened the gate.
Abby, all this while, kept looking at her beautifully messed up face.

She entered her home, kept her belongings at the table, which was placed near the enterance.
She returned to Abby to collect rest of the stuff from him, his eyes were still glued on her face, it was like hypnotising beauty.
He handed the stuff still looking at her, and she repeated the procedure of keeping stuff at table, and came back to him.

"So, Thank you for dropping me home!!", said Myra standing at the door.

"You're welcome!!", replied Abby.

* 2 minutes of silence was there in the entire building*

"Umm coffee?", asked Myra, who actually really wanted the guy to stay with her.

Abby was about to say, yeah sure, but before he could say, the dark clouds of his past started hovering over him.

"Umm, thank you so much, maybe some otherday!!", replied Abby.

* silence again took over.*

"So, see you at the office", said Abby.

"Okkay, bye", she replied.

She locked the door as soon as he left. He left the building and was walking towards his vehicle, and as soon as he reached near it, his phone vibrated, it was a text from Myra.

>Will wait for the 'some other day of coffee' with you. #.guy_with_gentleman_quality ^_^"

After that day, the bond was growing stronger and stronger between them, they were coming really close to each other.
The girl was already in love with the guy, while the guy was still fighting with his present and past.

Abby used to drop her daily after the office, and would always get the offer of coffee, beer or Alcohol.
Things were pretty clean for Abby. He was not happy about his life ; nor was sad about it now.
It was neutral for him.
Myra totally loved to hangout with him, she used to find reasons to be around him.
She even had successfully made a successful place in Abby's friends and family.
Everyone loved to be around the lively girl.

#The_Untitled_Book