The Unexpected Things

4:30 pm, same day
Abby's place

It was two in the afternoon, when Aarav decided to leave Ambrossia. He was down with two bottles of beer but was in his senses.
He didn't have any plans all day as, according to him, his best friend was busy surprising some useless girl . He was sitting in his car looking at the instant photos uploaded by Abby on instagram, two other people were tagged in those photographs.
He recognised Dherya's face in it but the other girl's face was hard to be seen as it was all covered with cake..so he just decided to view mishti@cute_gal profile..

But his bad luck, her privacy option was on!! He just sat there , looking at the round not-so-clear display picture and a few of the sentences written in her bio which went like-

" Simple & cute
18!! Wish me on 13th dec!!
Chandigarh :) "
she had uploaded 78 total pictures, had 456 followers and and was following 129 people.

He imagined her ,sitting over there in his car and was a little jealous because his best friend was not there when he needed him for support and for sharing the drastic event he experienced with his dad.

At that point he just decided to go to Abby's place and enjoy his all time favorite "namak-mirchi k paraanthe" by abby's mom and to wait for him, afterall waiting with paraanthe in stomach is better than waiting empty stomach.

It was 5 in the evening when Abby entered his home all tired and was shocked to see Aru at his place.
"What the hell are you doing over here??", asked Abby..
To which Aarav replied(with food still in his mouth.), "cant you see!!..enjoying my all time favorite paraanthes","aunty aur nai lunga thank you!!",he shouted to Abby's mom who was in the kitchen.
And a very sweet voice could be heard from there,"beta ek to aur lena padega, ab bana dia."

Abby was too tired to respond,so he just said,"enjoy your meal, i am going to sleep..will..." Before he could finish,Aarav interrupted,"aan aan!! You're not going anywhere until you tell me who mishita kharbanda is??" And he followed abby to his room...

Aaby was like,"go to hell!!.stop annoying me, i am too tired. "
To which the heavily built Aarav formed a puppy face and said,"but i really wanna know.."
Knowing that there's no other option left,Abby began,

"Mishita and I were classmates till class 8, before you joined and before she left the school as she had to shift to chandigarh, her father got transferred. She was/is a brilliant student and is now back to complete her graduation from our college as they are providing her scholarship., btw she is too mature to be one of your part time girlfriends."
"Least interested!! She sounds so old and boring, so do you have a 'thing' for her??",Aarav asked making one of his favorite naughty expressions.

"No way!! You ass,you know how much i love ..........and now get the fuck out,i wanna sleep." Said aaby almost in a crying tone as he didnt want to remember his ex but things like this always reminds him of her...and before Aarav could ask anything further, Aaby continued,"and one more thing, you need to have a word with your contacts and arrange a 2bhk flat on rent for mishti to live in; she wont be staying at her aunt's for long.",
It came as a shock to Aarav as he usually didnt do anything for anyone,he was one of those lazy pants. Before he could say anything,Abby already dozed off..!!

Aarav quitely left with an urge to know more about mishti..

#the_untitled_book