The Girl with Streaks

Office hours

"Good , really good", said the boss, looking at the file in his hand. He continued, "I must say you have got some extraordinary skills even in such a young age."

"Thank you, sir.", replied Abby smiling broadly toward his fat boss.

You know, these rich people who own big companies, have large number of employees under them, so they really don't do any work in reality by themselves, except for signing documents, files and salary cheques. They just keep their ass at rest, so they mostly turn fat. He was one of them, but a sweet fat guy, not too old or grumpy.

"Look boy, I want you to work on the latest project, we got our hands on yesterday. Before you are done with your internship, I want it to get completed and trust me, if this goes well, you're achieving the best from us", said the old man.
He picked his intercom, pressed some buttons on it, and called his secretary outside, "yes, yes...hmm okkay. Please send her in. Thank you.", the boss said while Abby just stood their going through the file of the new project.

After a few seconds, a girl entered the cabin after seeking permission to come in.
She was dressed in formal khaki pants and a dark blue shirt, the same colour as of her streaks.
"You called me, sir?", she asked the old man, looking at him and then looked towards Abby and back to the old man.

"Yes, miss samyra...aan I am assigning you with this talented guy over here, with the new urgent project. I want presentations to be ready till next friday, and I expect you to talk less and work more.",said the boss emphasising the last line.

She was a one of her kind girl. A girl who always have something to talk about. She was hot like one of the new actresses of bollywood; beautiful girl, with perfect eyes, beauty enhanced with proper eye makeup; small cute nose, pink lips, and a perfect skin tone. She was smokingly hot and had a brilliant mind right from the start. She was an all rounder then(back at the school) and even now.
She was studying in California for past 4 years and returned recently. The only thing that was cute and irritating about her was that she could blabber anything within seconds and switch among topics too.

"Okkay, I'll try my best sir..sir I need to have a word with you alone, umm", she said.

"I hope it's going to be a word only.", he raised his eyebrows looking towards the girl in the room and then shifted his eyes towards Abby, who was still looking into the file dedicatedly.
"So, young boy!! All the best, I want you to run your magic over this one too and now please excuse us for a minute."

"Sure sir, I'll make best use of this opportunity. Thank you", he smiled and left the room.

He went straight towards his cubicle, still looking into the file and kept on reading.
After 5-7 minutes, Samyra approached him and said,

"Hii! I am Samyra, you can call me Myra, everyone here does. You'll be working with me over this project, don't worry you can take the lead. You handle the technical stuff, I'll handle the presentation.
Ohh wait!!, I totally forget, you are??"

Abby just kept looking at her,shocked,as she said all this within half of a minute. Before he could answer, she continued,
"Ohh wait, you are the angry young boy of this office, I bumped into the other day. Sorry for that coffee spill haan, and I know your name too, you're Abby, from D.U. I came here from California. Btw your profile picture on facebook is cute, i didn't stalk you or something, it was those girls over there who were stalking you, I just took a look."
She stopped to hold her breath.

"If you're done can we begin working on it", said Abby shaking the closed file in his hand.

"Yeah yeah, when did I stop you?, I hope it's going to be fun working with you." She said sarcastically.

They both studied the file carefully, and Samyra kept on blabbering all the time, till her phone beeped for a new message arrival after around 35 minutes. She checked it out and said,

"Umm, how about continuing it later??", she asked.
"Okkay", Abby replied rotating his neck. He was working really hard at the office, due to which he used to get dead tired.

"Actually I need to go now, me and my girlfriends are going to this new club in gk. There friends will be joining us too. heyy!! How about you coming along??", she said.

Abby kept on looking towards her expressionless. All he was thinking about was, how can she speak non stop?'

"Okkay, I'll take your silence as a 'no'.", she said. Quickly grabbed her handbag from the table and started walking towards the exit gate.

Abby kept on looking at her from the back, when a male colleague approached him and interrupted his thoughts.

"Isn't she pretty??", said the fat,bald colleague.

"Yeah,!! IDIOTICALLY PRETTY GIRL!", replied Abby.

Before colleague could say anything further, Abby left the spot too.

#The_Untitled_Book