Turn of Events

After the stay for a single day, they all decided to get back to the office. It was early morning when they started their journey back home; Mishti decided to come along with them, as finals were approaching too. The sky was still dark and calm, sun yet to appear, but birds were flying high along the cold breeze. The environment inside and outside the car was totally contrasting.
The morning was full of energy and vibrant outside the car, while inside..it was dull and boring as everyone was too tired. It was Abby's turn to drive, Myra lay next to him in the co driver's seat, with her head supported on the window, sleeping.

Mishti had her head resting on Aarav's shoulder and Aarav's uncomfortability was quite visible to everyone. Boys always think alot than usual and Aarav's thoughts were still on her dad's statement.

They stopped for the breakfast on a roadside, poorly constructed dhaba. Myra opened the boxes given by Mishti's mom for the way. She was already a huge fan of her cooking. Mishti and Abby sat along.

Aarav left to have a smoke, behind the shops, in the open fields running wild and free. He was still thinking, over every word said by Mr. Kharbanda. After the final drag of the cigarette, he threw the remains and turned around to find Mishti standing just behind , looking at him.

He thought to himself, "what's the thing with these father-daughter, they can't even let me have a ciggarette with ease."

His chain of thoughts broke when Mishti said, "what is it?", with so much love that even the second convincing statement was not required.

He explained everything to her, and she started laughing.
He was shocked to see this.
She controlled and said holding his hand in her's, "baby, he said because he love me, and trust me, when the day comes he'll agree for us, cause i know you're the one for me. I want to spend my life with you.", she said that and kissed on his cheek.

"But mishti...I am nothing, he is right somehow, why will a father marry her daughter to a man who is nothing.", replied furious Aarav.

"Ssshhhhh, you're my everything. And if you think he won't, then let's just prove him..start working, prove him you're my man, for me...win me, love", she said and winked at him. She got up and went straight to the car.

After a way to the car, she turned around and said to the guy lost in his thoughts, "baby, I love you, I'll stick around no matter what!!"

After a week of the trip to chandigarh. Aarav started attending his dad's office. It was hard for him but he started trying to win his love.