The Abs Display (Part 2)

As soon as Aarav realised that he was shirtless, he quickly grabbed just the curtain of the main door and hid himself behind it. Meanwhile she, she just stood there; eyes shut tightly like a small baby does when he fears of a ghost and thinks that closing eyes would make the ghost disappear.
This time it was different, the ghost was way too handsome to be scared of and way too masculine for eyes to be taken off.
The guy simply stood there with his eyes unblinking, Mishti was like the purest thing- the girl with imperfect eyeliner on flawless eyes, a small nose with a small never-going-pimple on it, it wasn't a pimple but a beauty spot. Her lips were the ones that gives the perfect pout pose for a photograph, hair tied into a bun, body glowing without a single blot over it, height of those spectacular Television models and an embroided kurti and plain jeans gave a perfect fit to her body.

To him, she was like; she was like a one in a million girl who makes one breathe harder , skipping a beat or two. She was happiness to him. He was not just watching her but actually falling for her. Soliloquy, for the first time,a girl-this girl, was out of his league.

His glare game broke when a sweet voice said very politely,"are you..aahmm are you gone??"
He came back to present,and cleared his throat to say, "I suppose you're not here to check my abs, so do you mind telling me who are you?"

She opened one of her eyes and looked around to find that cute face which still looked drunk hiding the body behind the curtain. She said,"I was asked to collect my flat keys from here, I am Abby's friend."
Aarav recalled the last night and upon realising about the phone call thing he just hit his wide hand over his face and quickly begin to search for the keys in his pocket while holding the curtain with other hand.

The keys were nowhere to be found in his jeans. He realised that he kept them on the sofa where he was sleeping and without uttering a word, he just pointed out his finger towards the sofa and said very slowly,"there!!"

Mishti hesitatedly entered the mansion and realised the house was really big, actually one of the biggest she ever saw, but mostly in movies.
She went near the sofa and started looking for the keys which were found under Aarav's shirt.
She looked towards the half empty beer bottle and cigarette pack beside the sofa and felt awkward.
She turned around to move back towards the main gate and that's when she saw a girl wearing very short clothes that rarely covered her body, walking towards the other room and looked high on alcohol.
Mishti said to herself,"disgusting!!"

She walked back towards the main gate with keys in one hand and a piece of cloth in other.
She handed over the shirt to Aarav , thanked him in a very low tone and kept walking.

Before Aarav could say anything, she left.
Aarav stood there seeing her leave till the time she took a left turn and was out of his sight.
He again thought about her and started walking towards the kitchen.

He grabbed a waterbottle from fridge, drank water, took a plate and spoon from the rack of clean utensils.

He went into the drawing room and banged the plate with the spoon till every outsider in the mansion gathered in the gallery and the drawing room.

"Thank you everyone for joining me over here, at MY HOUSE , for the party. Trust me I had the most amazing time and the most perfect moments of my life when I woke up." A thought of Mishti ran through his mind and he paused for a second.
He continued later in his all time favorite dramatic and egoistic tone, "But the party got over last night. You are free to leave this house without taking any of the belongings of this house, but you, you my dear stranger,(pointing the spoon towards a girl in the crowd.), you can take that bedsheet you're wearing because I am sure that you won't be able to find your clothes in this mess." He said and faked a smile to everyone.
Everyone took his warning casually. So he began again more vociferously ,"anyone not leaving this house in the next five minutes will be cleaning this house with the housekeeping squad."
The crowd quickly grabbed their belongings and left.
The girl left with the bedsheet.
And Aarav moved towards his room humming and smiling.

#The_Untitled_Book