"The Contrasting Phone Calls"

09:30 am
Abby's place
Delhi

*buzzz* *buzzz*
(phone vibrates- 'D' calling)

"Hello", abby says in a very sleepy voice. The voice on the other end,soft yet on a very high note said,"where the fuck are you?, we are scheduled to give her a surprise in next 45 minutes...and you are still sleeping you jerk."

It had been 3 days since mishti landed in delhi, and all her two close friends in delhi had planned a surprise meeting with her in GK at 11 am. 'D' a.k.a Dherya Aggarwal,had planned it all and Abby was just supposed to meet her in Greater kailash.
Dherya is the friend of Abby and mishita. All three used to be in same school, till mishti left the school in 8th and in the very same year Aarav joined. Aarav doesnt likes 'D' much cause she is too bossy yet pretty girl. Abby and Dherya stopped meeting often since he got along with Aarav, but they remained friends in the virtual world of technology.

"Dont you think 'D' we are too old for surprises and gifts.?", replies Abby resisting to wake up.
"No, you will be never too old for surpises and my punch, which you will be getting hard if you dont get your lazy ass over here in next 30 minutes", said the furious and bossy Dherya.

"Okkay okkay , calm down 'D' , i'll be there asap." Replied Abby. Cause noone wanna mess with a furious and bossy girl.

While at the same time,
At Aarav's mansion

He was having his first cigarette of the day in the washroom, when ashok kaka knocked the door, "aru beta, tumhaare papa ka phone hai..jaldi bahr aao"(Son, it's your dad on the phone..hurry up!)

Ashok kaka had been serving Aarav's family past 15 years..he had seen Aarav grew up into tall beardy guy...and Aarav had seen him from a young thin man to a old thin man.
After Aarav's mom passed away, he had been taking care of Aarav like his own son..from cleaning his nondigested alcohol vomits to every other work in the house..he takes care of it.

"Unhe kehdo mai unhe baad mei phone krunga"(tell him, i'll call later.), said Aarav to avoid talking to his father.

"Beta urgent hai"(son, it's urgent!), replies the old man.

Aarav finishes off his cigarette and other matters..and moves out..takes a deep breathe..while holding the phone ( *kaka leaves * ), "yes Mr. Arora, how can i help you? "

"Cant you for once, start calling me dad again??,..never mind i didnt called you for this., actually i was in town and thought of meeting you..so how about we meet at Ambrossia,cp at 11:30??", said his father.

"I am so sorry , Mr. Arora, but i have other plans for the day..so" before he could complete, his father interrupted him inbetween and said,"I WANT TO MEET YOU TODAY,SO YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR PLANS ON HOLD, moreover i have some papers for you too sign too. So are we clear, ambrossia,cp at 11?"

"Yeah, as you say", replied Aarav in a very dramatic manner.

He shouted from the first floor to ashok kaka,who was bussy in the kitchen preparing breakfast,"kaka, naashta lagado"(uncle, get the breakfast on the table.)

As it was not weekend or any other festival on that very day, he just went into bathroom, brushed, washed his face and changed into t-shirt and shorts from pyjamas.
He went down ate his breakfast and stood in front of his garage to think to which car to take from his 3 vehicles. He ended up choosing his audi.

11:10am
Ambrossia bliss, outer circle-C.P

"Sorry, your father was getting late so he just left.",said one of his father's employee..who was dressed in formals along with other employee of the Arora enterprises.
"It's okkay, Mr. Arora has been same since his childhood days.",fake smiled Aarav and continued,"so he wanted me to sign some papers..aan"
Before he could complete..the other one of the two servants of his father kept the file on the table and said,"you need to sign at all the four pages, sir".

Aarav signed the documents..carelessly and handed over the file to the assigned person.they smiled, and left.

Aarav was angry over his father for ditching him again!!
He never expects time from his bussy father, or maybe deep down somewhere he cries for it..he cries for his attention,his love,his company.

He sat there thinking,furious- ordered beer- and thought of calling Abby-his saviour from the loneliness.

He took out his phone, and dialed his number.
Abby cut the call from the other end and few seconds later, iphone recievd a text message,
"Bzzy planning a srprise fr mishita. Wth Dherya, will call u bck l8r."

He read the text and kept the phone aside, and asked again to himself, this time more furiously,

" WHO THE HELL IS MISHITA ? "

#raw

#The_Untitled_Book