The 'Decent' Part of Spoilers

Aarav' s home , Dussehra night.

"You said it's going to be a decent party.?", said Dherya making a furious face.
"There can be nothing more decent than a drunk man, girl", Aarav replied giving his best smile.

He got up from his seat, to get over his seat. He stood tall on it with beer bottle in a hand and began-

"Friends, today is a really special occasion and the best time to party. My fcking best friend cleared the interview in one of his best ways. So, just keep on enjoying the free beer and food and give best of your wishes to Abby."

He points the beer bottle up and then towards Abby, and others raise the toast too, hooting, making sounds and congratulating him.

Abby was really happy today, like really.He was in his best mood like there was no evil in his past; like he was living the best life he could. He was the centre of happiness, afterall.

Everyone was dancing, enjoying, and eating. The party was at its peak like every Aarav's party.
It was the time when Mishti entered his mansion. Atleast this time it was better than the previous time. She was wearing one of those pretty crop tops along with long jeans, her hair tied into a pony tail. She looked exactly like one of the barbie dolls figure. Aarav, who was pretending talking to a girl at the bar counter, kept on glaring at her. They even had long eye contacts and they both kept on smiling.
Mishti was mostly with Dherya and Abby as she really didn't know anyone else around. She was in a stream of mixed emotions too. She didn't like Aarav much, yet her eyes kept on moving towards Aarav. He was the kind of guys she hated, yet she wanted to keep on talking with him. She didn't want him to talk to any other girl but who was she to order that?.. she was just confused in her own way and had no idea about what was going in her hormonal system.

Abby was pretty high, by the time half of the party was over. A girl who was one of the most sexy looking girls in the room came to him and congratulated him. She went into a conversation about past too. It really disturbed Abby. Happiness was gone, as dreadful past came running into his mind. He just kept quiet and as soon as he got the chance, he left party and went into Aarav's room, the only room vacant by then.

He took out his phone, went into the phone directory and dialed the number saved with hearts as contact name. He was pretty much high to realise what was he doing. He was confronting his ex.

The tune kept on ringing for the first call and ended. He called again and after several diallers, she answered.

Abby- "congratulations!! For new relationship with the new guy."

"hello!!.. who's this?", said a very familiar voice of a familiar stranger.

Abby- "com'on baby, i was not that bad to be forgotten so quick."

"ohh it's you!!. Huff not again!! I told you, I was done with you and now it's none of your business about my life..it's my life, it's my choice to date or not...why don't you prefer keeping out of it?", said the girl who got loved crazily for the past 2 years and was still loved in every prayer and blessings of Abby.

Abby(who was furious by now, said crying),"really? Really love? Did I deserve all this? Even after loving you so much? I cant believe it's still the same innocent girl I fell for."He kept on saying and  "so, does he really makes you laugh??"

"Atleast he doesnt makes me cry, like you used to do.!!", she replied and disconnected the call.

He threw his phone away. It was dussehra night that day. There burnt the evil Raavan and here burnt the all good  that was left in Abby.
He dozed off after weeping a lot.

Later, Aarav entered his room and picked the detachable parts of phone from the ground. He switched on the phone. He went through the call log and got really mad at seeing the previously dialled number. At the very same moment, Abby's phone rung again. It was from an unknown number.

As soon as he answered the call, the other person on the phone started abusing ,shouting and cursing Abby.

When he took a small pause in between to breathe. Aarav began in an very polite tone, suprisingly,
"I assume you're the new puppy of that bitch my friend dated."
He continued, interrupting the other person on the line.

"Look sir, I really don't know what my best friend did to piss you off to that extent. He is just a damaged man and was in his drunken state when he called his (Aarav quickly corrects himself), your girl. But I am really sorry, really sorry."
He took a pause, breathes in and began again in his all time dramatic tone.
"Sorry, that he didn't learn anything from me over so many years.He really didn't learn how to kick people's ass."
He interrupted the other guy again and continued,"Look bastard, I really don't know whether he did right or wrong, whether he said it like he really meant or it was because he was in a drunken state but let me assure you, that you really messed up calling back and abusing. I'll make sure that I see you soon, infact tommorow, to kick your ass, to really end this topic. So, it's upto you that you meet me willingly or unwillingly, cause i have made my mind. I promise, you won't forget this day for the rest of your life."
They argued for a while and decided a place and time.

"And yeah make sure you bring enough people along, to carry you back home." He ended the call.
It was a typical Aarav style warning. He looked at Abby, who was sleeping. He smiled and said,"sleep tight my boy, you have to let go of pains tomorrow."

#The_Untitled_Book