Nostalgia.

Chancelor.

The next morning I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I pissed washed my face with a hot towel then brushed my teeth. I walked out and grabbed my phone to see a text from Mariah I smile to myself when I read it. I go downstairs to see my mom cooking in the kitchen it smells so good reminds me of when I was a kid she would cook for me a big breakfast on Sunday mornings and she still does it.

"Good morning ma"

"Morning baby look, I made your favorite" she says smiling

"I see smells really good ma" I sit down at the table

"Here you go chance" she gives me my plate and sits down

"Thanks"

"So um chancelor i know you might not wanna hear this bu--" I cut her off

"Ma if it's about dad I don't wanna hear that"

"Come on chance why won't you talk to him he's changed"

"Mane that bullshit" I mumble

She hits me upside the head "don't you cuss around me boy do you understand me"

"Yea I got it" I rub my head

"Chancelor I'm going to go see him today and talk ok"

"Sure mama whatever you want to do it's fine"

"Ok I'm going to go get dressed" she took off up the stairs

I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink why do my mama even want to see this bastard he is full of shit always been full of shit a nothing ass nigga but it's her choice I can't stop her from doing what she wants to do. I go sit on the couch and wait for her to come down its been a good five minutes I know she not getting dressed up for this nigga i walked upstairs to see what she doing she's putting on makeup for him I just left her alone and go in my room. My phone rings and its Mariah I smile and pick up.

"Hello"

"Hey Chancelor what you doing"

"Nun just chilling waiting on my mom so I can drop her off somewhere" I say rolling my eyes

"Oh ok what you doing when you come back to the house"

"Um probably just chill out, why wassup"

"I was going to ask can I come over for a while"

"Yea that's cool you can I'll come get you when I drop her off ight"

"Ok I'll be here Waiting"

"Ight lil mama" I hang up smiling

"Chancelor I'm ready lets go"

I get up and get my keys my mom basically sprints to my car I just shake my head I get in the car and back out she looks at me but I don't look back I just keep my eyes on the road and scratch my chin. Most of the time she will ask me what's on my mind but I'm pretty sure she know the deal I pull to the fancy restaurant and she looks at me again which tells me I got to open her door I do so and she gets out.

"Call me when you ready to go ight"

"Naw he bringing me home"

"Ight then I'm gone"

Hope you like vote 4+ comments 2+

Enomye.